10

Harry's POV

Tomorrow was a day we also have a class for DADA. Ever since Professor told me he was a demigod, I've thought of him as a hero. He may act suspicious if you don't know his story, but if you do you would run for your life and feel embarrassed. Right know I feel very embarrassed since I thought about something bad about him. I felt very very guilty.

Somehow a heavy lift was weighed of my shoulder lifted. It just feels weird.

"Hey! Hermoine!" I called out.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I know your crush with Professor." I said, mocking her.

She blushed as I laughed at her expression.

"You do know Miss Chase is his girlfriend." I explained.

"Really? I didn't know... I guess I didn't notice." She replied sadly.

"Hey it's okay. Anyways... Where's Ron?" I asked.

"I don't know? Know that you've said it, I haven't seen him the whole day," she said. "But I also noticed that you're surprisingly in a happy mood. What's up?" 

"It's just... I don't feel– Er... It's hard to explain." I said grinning sheepishly.

"Let's go. We need to go for dinner." She said.

I nodded and we walked to the Main Hall. I saw Professor Jackson and waved at him and he waved back. I walked to the Grifindor Table. Surprisingly, Rom was already there. Wait... Who am I kidding. It wasn't a surprise at all! This was the usual Ron.

"Ron, where have you been all day." I asked.

"I was left alone by you two. Hermoine was busy staring at 'him'. And you kept hating on 'him'." He explained.

"Sorry."

"But now, you seem happy." He added.

"I just kept on thinking and went to talk to Professor. It actually helped a lot. I don't feel guilty that much about the deaths. I mean I'm not happy about their deaths but... You know what I mean." I explained.

Suddenly a familiar black Pegasus flew in carrying a red headed girl.

"Percy." The girl said.

"Rachel." He replied.

"We need to talk privately." She said.

She pulled him out of the hall. The horse neighed and followed behind them.

I looked at the door, very curious. Professor didn't explain to me all about his friends.

Professor Jackson poked his head out the door, "Harry, you also want to come with me."

My friends looked at me, I shrugged. I walked towards the door and walked out.

"Is it about you-know-what?" I asked.

"Yeah. This is my friend here Rachel Dare," he explained. "She's the oracle. The one who predicts the prophecy."

"And I came here because of another one." She said.

Suddenly green fog escaped her mouth. Her eyes turned emerald green.

"The race of wizards and demigods meet
But this isn't a normal greet.
Enemies rise once again
While many other people are thrown into the lion's den.

Monsters won't rest until they get their goal.
The demigods and wizards exchange roles.
The Wizards face their old enemy
While the demigods have a terrible reunion with their family.

Many Titans will rise
Death Eaters roam the forest where they abide.
Death is once again rechained
And the one who has a scar refuse to be restrained.

This war however is not a fair fight
Because many other people will see the light
However this is not the end
Because the allies will be the cause of their victory or death."

She suddenly collapsed on the floor. Luckily, Percy caught her. She started to open her eyes after a few minutes.

"What happened?"

"Another prophecy."

"Oh schist." Rachel cursed.

"You better tell Chiron about this." Percy said.

"Yeah, yeah I know."

We all went back to the Main Hall. I sat down in my chair in the Gryfindor table. Rachel mounted the Pegasus and flew away.

"What happened?" Hermoine asked.

"Um... Er... Oh, I'm hungry. I better eat before I starve." I said as I let out a nervous laugh.

Hermoine eyed my suspiciously, while Ron continued to eat his food happily. Classic Ron.

It was already time bed. We went to the Gryfindore Dorms. At least this night was a dreamless sleep.

Percy's POV

I was pacing back and forth in my office.

Another prophecy. This time, it's big.

My life is a mess, pulled into a prophecy every chance the fates get. Really, can you cut me some slack! I almost died several times!

Ughh!

Now, I may have to introduce the demigods to the Wizards. Great!

I decided it was better to go to sleep.

I went to bed and tried to sleep.

And I finally got a dreamless sleep.

Hah! How many times did you get that! Of course it was a nightmare. GREAT! JUST GREAT! MY LIFE IS REALLY TURNING AROUND! THANKS A LOT FATES!

~Author's Note~

Me: Who's the enemy? Huh?

Me: *wink*

Leo: I thought you would know since you're the author.

Me: *face palm*

Annabeth: Really.

Percy: What? It's obvious she's supposed to know.

Piper: So oblivious.

Me: Honestly, it's something Percy, Annabeth and Nico would hate.

Annabeth: What? Spiders?

Me: Even if you're right, I won't tell you.

Annabeth: Fine.

Me: Disclaimer.

Nico: The disclaimer. Now, I need to talk to my dad.