2

Sally's POV

"Mom! I'm home!" A person called. I knew who it was anyways. It was my son, Percy Jackson.

"Over here dear!" I replied.

"Hi mom!" Percy said as he hugged me.

"Hello to you too. Do you want blue cookies?" I asked, holding out a tray full of blue cookies.

"YES!" Percy exclaimed as I chuckled.

"Anyways, I'm going to another quest. I have to go to this school called Hogwarts? Wait, mom are you okay?" He asked, as I tensed when he said Hogwarts.

"I have to tell you." I said.

"What?" He asked.

Percy's POV

Mom was telling me something very important, I can tell it from her expression.

"Percy, I'm a witch." She said

"Okay." Is my oh so smart answer. She looked at me.

"Your not angry or surprised." She said looking surprised.

"Of course, my dad is a god. The god of seas, earthquakes and more. I went to Tartarus, and other many things. Honestly, it's not that bad compared to all the things I've been through." I said.

"Oh yeah, how's your father doing." Mom asked.

"Well, he's okay." I replied.

"Anyways, when are you going?" Mom asked.

"Tomorrow." I replied.

"Really. I'll come with you." She said. "Anyways, I already went to Hogwarts, you'll need help." Mom said.

"Thanks mom!" I said. "Anyways, I need to go back to camp, I need to inform Annabeth, she'll kill me if I didn't."

"Bye!" Mom said.

"Bye!"

I vapor traveled back to camp. I ran to Annabeth, only to see her chasing Leo around.

"I SWEAR VALDEZ!" Annabeth screamed.

"WHYY!" Leo said.

"Hahahhaha!" I said as I roll on the ground.

"Annabeth! I need to tell you something." I said as my laughter died down.

"What is it Seaweed Brain." She asked. She stopped chasing Leo around and trying to judo flip him.

"I'm going to a wizard school in England." I said, grinning sheepishly.

"WHAT! Another quest. We just came back from the Mrs. Dirt Face war, and there's other quest? Will we ever get a vacation from saving the world?" She said while looking up.

"I don't know Annabeth, the fates really hate us." I replied.

"When will we have a normal life?" Annabeth asked.

"I know it's never." I replied.

"You want to go to the beach?" I asked.

"Yeah, I need to cool off." She replied.

We went back to the beach and sat there, looking out the horizon. I loved the sea, of course I do because of my dad.

Anyways, what is dad doing right now? What is he doing in Olympus, I hope he's doing fine. Wait, how did the topic get to my dad? Damn it ADHD, it strikes again.

Anyways, I don't want anything to ruin this moment, ever. I love this feeling, I love Wise Girl.

~ Authors Note ~
I hope you like this chapter, I kinda have a small writers block, it's not that big. An I am sorry again about Leo!

Leo: I'm back!

Me: What are you doing?

Percy: ...

Percy: Are you asking me?

Annabeth: No, she was asking Leo, Percy.

Leo: THIS BOY IS ON—

Me: DONT YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE.

Percy: THIS BOY IS ON—

Me: PERCY!

Me: BOYS ARE SO ANNOYING!

Jason: ...

Percy: ...

Leo: ...

All boys: ...

Percy, Jason and Leo: THIS BOY IS ON FIRE!

Me: *glares at boys*

Me: *runs after them*

Annabeth: *holds down author* I need help holding her down!

Piper, Thalia and Hazel: *helps hold down author*

Me: LET ME GO! *head turns red*

Me: *bomb noise*

Annabeth: GET DOWN! SHE'S GONNA BLOW!

Everyone: ...

Everyone: *goes down for cover*

Me: *explodes*

Piper: Anyways, all rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling an—

Leo: I OWN THE PLOT!

Me: *comes back from the dead*

Me: VALDEZ!