8

Harry's POV

Professor Jackson defeated the large dog. I was still shocked. He saved me? Even if I thought he was a death eater.

"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING," Professor Jackson said. "YOU COULD'VE DIED!"

He groaned. Suddenly his face softened.

"I know that you're still shaken up from the war. I know the feeling. Your not the only person who was part of a big prophecy." He said.

So... He was also part of a prophecy.

"If you need to talk, you know where to find me Harry." He said, as he touched my shoulder.

He walked out of the main hall.

He muttered something under his breath, but I didn't get what he said. I guess I was wrong.

Percy's POV

"How did it follow me all the way over here?" I muttered under my breath as I left the hall.

Leo and I went back to my office, waiting for my next class tomorrow.

"Hey, Leo. You want to train?" I asked.

"Finally! Something not boring." He said as I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah keep on laughing. But someday I will be the ULTIMATE SUPREME!" He said as I rolled on the floor. Still laughing.

"Yeah right. Okay, let's go to the Forbidden Forest." I said, wiping a tear from my eyes.

We ran outside of the school towards the Forbidden Forest.

Harry's POV

Classes were cancelled since the attack.

I looked out the window, only to find Professor Jackson and Leo going towards the Forbidden Forest. Why were they going there. I couldn't help but think that Professor Jackson wasn't good. Maybe he was trying to meet the death eaters and revive Voldemort.

I ran towards Professor Dumbledore's office.

"Professor Dumbledore! Professor Jackson is going to the Forbidden Forest." I said.

"Okay," He said. "You do know that teachers can go to the Forbidden Forest?"

"I think he's a death eater." I said.

"No he is not, he is a teacher in this school. Believe it or not Harry, he is a lot like you." He said.

"What?" I said, not believing what he said.

"I know you're still recovering from the war. Keeping it inside you would make it worse, I don't know many things about this. The best person to talk to is Professor Jackson." He said.

"Okay, thanks Professor." I said.

I left Dumbledore's office. Maybe I should give him a chance.

Percy's POV

Leo and I came back from the training in the forest.