Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Ben P.O.V.

"Ben, it has been two weeks do you really need to still carry my things to class?" Afia said as we walked to lunch.

"Yes Afia, you still have that cast on your arm." I said opening the door to the cafeteria.

When she came back to school everyone had ignored her and some even had the decency to come up to her and say that she was making the whole thing up. Ryan had done the exact same thing he had done to Luna with Afia, turned the whole school against her. She didn't know how to take it until me and Ashley told her about what he had done to Luna.

"You are so dramatic." She grouched going to the lunch line.

"And you have too much pride." I said putting an arm around her.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She waved her hand away.

We stood in line for a minute before I paid for our lunch which we didn't go far without her saying something, "Ben I could have paid for that."

"You always say that." I said walking to the library.

"And I will keep saying that." She said as we entered the library.

We sat down and she crossed her arms and looked at me,

"I am not this fragile doll that everyone thinks I am, I may have a cast but that doesn't mean I break easily Ben I know that you have become very protective over me after all what happened and I thank you so much but I am a big girl."

"I know that you aren't a fragile doll Afia but I will be damned if I let him touch you again or let him think about touching you again, I can't let you be Luna." I said leaning forward.

"I won't be Ben, come on you have to trust me." She begged.

"Fine I will do my best."

"That's all I ask."

------

Afia P.O.V.

My phone had rung for the twentieth time that night, and they were all from Ryan. The first time I saw him after I had got out the hospital was the time I ended things with him, granted my father was pissed at me and said that he should have hit me harder to knock some since in my head. Ryan didn't budge, he said that I needed him and that I was a nobody without him that I will look like the slut who broke up a friendship.

"What do you want Ryan?" I hissed.

"Come back to me Afia." He begged.

"No I am done Ryan, I refuse to be your punching bag."

"You will never be done with me, did you hit your head that hard for you to forget who I am." He said tone changing.

"I know exactly who you are, just because your name got you out of trouble does not scare me, I have seen bugs scarier then you." I taunted.

"Oh really, well then you should no one is going to be done with me unless they are being carried out in a body bag." He growled.

"Then they better get one ready because I will never go back to you." I said before hanging up. I looked at the black screen for a moment before throwing it on the bed.

"Afia, dinner is ready." My mother said from outside my door.

I opened the door and said, "Is Aba down there?"

My mother looked at the ground before saying, "Yes."

"Then I won't be eating." I said about to close the door but she said,