Chapter 24

A/N: THE LAST CHAPTER

*me nua-basia*- my sister

Chapter 24

Afia P.O.V.

I packed the last of my things and sat it on the floor next to my other things. I stared around the bare room, that had caused me nothing but pure heart ache since I arrived five years ago,

"Do you have to go?" Ashley whined.

"Yeah, I have overstayed my welcome here." I said smiling and looking around the room.

"Well you can move with me and Omar to Louisiana, your small so you could fit in my bags and plus you have the welcome pass which means it is impossible to over stay it."

"I don't think my sister would like that too much." I laughed.

"But I am going to miss you, who am I going to talk to about Supernatural, or Empire." She said whining even harder.

Ashley had ditched the last day before graduation to help me pack, and do everything in her power to get me to stay for the summer.

"You never talk to me about that because I don't watch either of those." I said frowning.

"But I could have introduced you to them and then I could have talk to you about them."

"It's not like we won't be in contact."

"But it won't be the same."

"I know but I will have to come down to see you." I said pulling her into a hug.

"You better and you better name this baby after me." She said sniffling.

I laughed and said, "But you said it was going to be a boy."

"I did, he is going to make one manly Ashley." She laughed.

I laughed along with her and our giggles suddenly came to a stop, it was almost time for me to get to the airport and these would be the last moments that I would be sharing with the girl that had become my best friend.

"How about if it is a boy I will name him Ashton." I said placing my hand on my hip.

"Not as fabulous as Ashley but it will have to do." She shrugged wiping away a tear.

"You are going to make me cry and you know with these hormones I might end up crying too hard to even make it to the airport." I said my eyes starting to water.

"I know, I know I don't want to cause any stress on my nephew, so Auntie Ashley has to toughen up." She said sniffling her nose and sticking her chess out childishly.

I burst out laughing and said, "Auntie Ashley?"

"Yes, Auntie Ashley, it has a nice ring to it." She said and then rubbed my stomach.

"You know you are just rubbing around fat right." I giggled.

"Whatever, I just don't want him to forget the sound of his Auntie's voice."

"You're so dramatic, plus he-I mean it cannot hear your voice it is still probably an egg, babies can't actually hear your voice until seven or eight months in the pregnancy."

"Ooh, I see momma has been doing her studying."

"Yeah, yeah." I said waving her off.

She laughed and nudged me and said, "Come on I will help you get your bags in the car."

"Thank you." I said gratefully.

We began to take my bags down the car, the house was silent, my parents had said earlier, 'They refused to watch a reenactment of a disobedient daughter.', So they went out and left me to pack alone, or I would have been alone if Ashley didn't show up and surprise me.