Chapter: 1

Hey guys! So it's my first time writing a story and I'm so so so nervous. Please vote and comment and if I make any mistakes please feel free to correct me.
Also the blonde kid in the media is Aiden Ray Tomlinson and the brunette is Elijah Charles Tomlinson.
Do you like the names?
Lots of love! :)
-Minahil

"Aiden Ray, get down from that bed this instant!"
Louis said in a desperate attempt to stop his three year old trouble maker from jumping on his bed and to get him ready for day care.

"No Daddy!" he giggles and continues to jump on his bed in just his underware.

The kid loves to be naked and Louis has no idea where he gets this from.

Well okay then, it's time to pull out the big guns.

"Aiden if you don't get down from that bed and do as I say, there won't be a junk food night tonight." And that stops him from jumping and he gets down.
This never fails.

"Daddy please no!"

"Well okay I won't if you do as I say"

"Okay Daddy"

Louis smile in assurance at his son;
"Now please change into your jeans and go to the kitchen for breakfast. Your brother's almost done with his."

Aiden nods and takes his jeans from Louis' hand to put them on.

The brunette lad take this moment to tidy up his kids room, when last night they decided it'd be fun to make a fort out of their clothes and pillows.

They never cause too much trouble for him, only when Aiden initiates it. Elijah is the more shy and quite one whereas Aiden is the hyper one.

Once Louis was done with helping Aiden put on his jeans they head out to the kitchen for breakfast so Louis could then drop them at day care and start his job. He works as a drama teacher in one of the more expensive schools of Doncaster.