Chapter:11

That night Louis sat in his bed, thinking about the events of the day.

First was Niall's surprise pregnancy and then was Harry finding out about his kids.

He really didn't want Niall to abort the baby, but at the end of the day it was Niall's decision. It was Niall's life.

But Harry finding out about his kids was something that had him thinking about his future with Harry.

He said he wanted some time to think about it.

What does it mean? Will Harry just end things with him? Will he make Louis leave his children? Will he ever accept his children?

If Harry didn't want his kids, then he would have to leave Harry. No matter how much he likes Harry, his kids come first at everything.

For now, he can just pray that Harry is accepting towards the situation.

~

"So you mean to tell me that that dude has two kids from his highschool boyfriend and he didn't even tell you about it?" Liam asked with an amused look on his face.

"Yes Li." Harry sighed.

Liam chuckled, which made Harry look at him with an annoyed expression.

"What the fuck are you laughing about?" Harry groaned.

"Sorry dude! But this is just too f-funnyyy HAHAHAHA." the brown eyed lad continued laughing clutching his sides.

This made Harry throw a pillow towards him, but it just made him laugh even more.

"Shut up man!" Harry playfully shouted at him.

"okay okay! Sorry" Liam held his hands up in surrender.

"Enough about me tell me about the blonde guy." Harry said.

His friend looked at him with confusion but then sighed as he realized what he was talking about.

" I don't know man..... I haven't found anything on him yet... I mean I haven't tried to."

"Li-" Harry went to say something but was cut off.

"I will find something on him okay? I just...... I went to the hospital today to finish the job, that's when I saw him walking out of there. And I don't know man... He just had this 'defeated' look on his face. Like he didn't know what to do! And I have no idea what caused it but I just wanna make it go away.' Liam exclaimed with a loud groan.

"Hey it's okay buddy! You just gotta give yourself another chance at love. Who knows maybe this guys the one?" Harry said softly while wrapping his childhood friend in his arms.

"Yeah okay. " Liam said rubbing his hands on his face.

"Good." harry smiled, "you wanna watch a movie?"

Liam nodded, and the rest of the day was spent watching movies and eating junk food.

At night both the boys retired to their bedrooms.

Harry was in his bed thinking about everything that was happening.

Louis not telling him about his kids was something really serious and he wondered if Louis had also hid other stuff from him.

He really wanted a proper relationship with the blue eyed lad, but being lied to was something Harry absolutely hated. He was gonna talk to Louis about it, but right now he just wanted to sleep, the day was really taking a toll on him.

~

Louis was at Niall's flat the next day, when the Irish lad called him over. The kids were playing in his room, while the two adults were sitting in the lounge.

"So did Harry get pissed when he found out?" Niall asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Well yeah he was pretty angry at first, but he soon calmed down and told me he just needed some time to think about everything. " Louis said, biting his lip.

"Well don't worry, it'll be fine, I'm sure of it." Niall smiled patting his shoulder.

Louis gave him a small smile in return.

"Well tell me how you're holding up man?" Louis asked now averting his attention towards his friend.

"Okay I guess.... That's actually why I called you here." Niall said looking down.

" I've made my decision about this child."

Louis nodded, encouraging him to go on and silently praying that Niall had decided to keep the baby.

" I'm gonna keep my baby Louis. " he said with a small smile on his lips and a hand over his tummy.

Louis wasted no time in wrapping his arms around his friend and yelling a loud 'yesssss'

This made the Irish lad laugh and return the hug by squeezing him tightly.

"I'm so happy for you Niall, you made the right decision." Louie said with his face still buried in his friends hair.

Niall nodded with a few tears escaping.

"Hey what's wrong babe?" Louis asked pulling back.

" nothing it's just that I can't believe I even thought of aborting my child." Niall said looking down shamefully.

" hey don't stress over it okay your reaction was completely Justified even I thought of what you did when I first found out that I was pregnant."

Niall just smiled and nodded.

" But if you need help with anything you just have to tell me I swear I'll do everything to help you, not just financially but emotionally too." Louis said with a sincere tone.

" thank you so much man, I really appreciate it, you know I won't be needing any help financially, I do pretty well at my job but I will need some emotional support." Niall said.

" Of course, I'll always be there for you Nialler."

Just then the two toddlers came into the lounge.

"Daddy why yell." Aiden asked him, referring to when Louis had yelled 'yes' and hugged Niall.

Louis looked at Niall for confirmation and the lad nodded, with an encouraging smile.

"Well you guys are gonna have a friend to play with soon." Louis said smiling.

The toddlers just stared at their father in confusion.

"Uncle Niall is going to have a baby!" he exclaimed a little to happily.

"Baby?" Elijah asked again, now looking at Niall.

"Yes peanut. I'm gonna have a little baby soon." Niall said, petting the younger one's hair.

"Tomallow?" Elijah asked with a hopeful smile on his face.

This this caused the adults to chuckle lowly.

"No not tomorrow, after 9 months baby." Niall explained softly.

Both the kids just smiled and then asked their daddy to take them all for ice-cream.

And so that's how they all found themselves in Louis' car on their way to the ice-cream shop just a block away.

At least something good happened in his life. Louis thought while looking at Niall laughing with his kids.

He knew Niall would be a great dad.

5 votes for another chapter.