Chapter:5

"Honey, I'm home!!" Liam shouted as he walked through the door.

"In the kitchen!" Came Harry's reply.

“What's for dinner mate?" Liam asks.

“I'm planning to cook spaghetti and meatballs." Harry tells him.

“But that's plain and boring! Please cook something else?" Liam says with a pout, trying to convince his once curly haired friend.

“I'm not in the mood to cook man." Harry tells him.

Liam huffs and stomps into the living room. Harry shakes his head at his best friend. The guy's 23, yet acts like he's three.

Liam and Harry have been friends for three years now. Not that long but it's just one of those friendships that clicks right away.

They met eachother through their jobs when Harry was 19 and Liam was 20, and have been friends ever since. They've been with each other through thick and thin and Harry was Liam's support when Zayn left him about two years ago.

Harry finishes dinner and calls Liam in the kitchen. They eat dinner in a comfortable silence, Liam complimenting Harry on his cooking as always. He takes care of their dishes and they both settle on their large black ‘L' shaped couch for a movie with beers.

Halfway through the movie, Harry turns to Liam to ask him about his day, “Sooooo........... Where were you last night?"

“Just with some guy I met at this club." Liam replied not taking his eyes off the T.V

“Oh! That's nice......... So you got his number?" Harry asked.

Liam turned his eyes away from the T.V, now giving Harry his full attention. He sighed “Harry...... How many times do we have to go through this? I'm not looking for a relationship of any sorts.."

“Well it doesn't have to be a relationship! It could just be a friendship!" Harry exclaims.

Harry sighs deeply, “Liam what Zayn did, happened long ago. Please let it go. Try finding someone else? I'm sure there are a lot of nice guys out there for you man."

Liam sighed and said with a tiny smile, “Okay......... I guess I'll try."

Harry beamed and gave his mate a hug.

“okay enough about me, who did you get lucky with last night huh? Liam asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Harry blushed and told him all about his night.

Well leaving behind the details of what happened in the bedroom.

“So what is he like now?" Liam asked.

“He's changed so much man! He's barely recognizable now man, and let me tell you, his tattoos are so fucking hot! I just wanna trace all of his tattoos and bite into them and lick'em and......."

“Woah Woah Woah!!!!! Hold up man! I really don't wanna know your sex fantasies! Keep your friend in your pants please." Liam exclaimed holding his hands up.

Harry blushed and lightly punched Liam's chest. Liam just chuckled in response and just then Harry's phone rang, he looked at the caller I.d and signaled Liam silently telling him who he was and left the room to talk.

He returned after a few moments and looked at Liam with a bored expression.

“It was Josh, Griffith's causing trouble again." Harry said.

“Richard Griffiths?" Liam asked and Harry nodded. “Well what does he want now?" Liam said with an annoyed expression.

“He's late with his payment and is threatening to expose the whole thing." Harry replied.

“The guy's a fucking asshole!" Liam exclaimed and Harry was slightly surprised as Liam hardly ever cursed.

“Well what do we do now?" Liam asked.

“I think we know what we have to do." Harry replied with a knowing look.

Liam nodded and got up to go to his room. They both fit their guns in the back of their jeans and headed off to finish some business.

The two boys got home pretty late that night and went straight to bed,too tired to do anything else.

Harry was planning to text Louis but he was out as soon as his head hit the pillow.