Chapter 28

“Mate you need to tell Harry about this as soon as possible." Niall said as Louis was brushing his teeth after he had once again thrown up.

“You think I don't know that." Louis gave him an unamused look.

“Well if you do then do it! How far along are you?" Niall asked as both friends walked out to the living room.

“Two months and one week." Louis answered making himself comfortable on the couch.

“You're gonna start showing soon Lou. It's best that you tell him before he finds out on his own."

“I know I have to tell him, but given the fact that we're not on good terms right now..... makes it kind of weird."

“No it's not weird. Harry's the father and he has to know, simple as that."

“Ugh!....... Okay I'll tell him soon." Louis rubbed his face.

“Where is he now? Do you know?" Louis asked after some silence.

“The last time I talked to Liam, he told me that they were going tonight somewhere to seal a deal." Niall answered as he checked his phone.

“His job worries me so much Niall. Not only for me and my kids, but I'm also worried for him. He's putting himself in so much danger. He could die on one of his deals! Last time he was on a deal he got shot! It was on his leg but the next time it could be his heart! or his head!" Louis threw his hands up in exaggeration.

“Mate calm down. I understand your worry. My heart is in my throat every time Liam steps into one of these things. Knowing that could possibly be the last time he does so. But death is inevitable. One day it's gonna come. You can't keep yourself bottled in your house in fear of it." Niall explained as he watched Louis stare at his lap.

“One day we're all gonna die. The time you have in this world, enjoy it. Spend it with people you love."

Niall watched Louis in serious thought as he seemed to be contemplating something.

“You're right." Louis finally said.

He stood up and walked to the kitchen counter where his mobile was.

He dialled a number and waited for the person to pick it up.

“Hey Lou."
Came the other person's voice.

“Hey Harry."

“What's up? You okay?"

“Yeah I'm fine.... I just...... Where are you right now?"

“Me and Liam where heading out to get some work done. Is everything alright?"

“Everything's more than alright. I wanted to tell you something." Louis smiled.

“Yeah what is it?"

“Not now. I wanna tell it to you face to face. Could you come to my place once you're done with your work."

“I sure will. This shouldn't take too long."

“That's great then."

“Alright I'll be home soon."