Chapter:17

Guys..... I hardly got any comments on the last chapter,
Did you guys not like it? I promise you there's gonna be drama soon so plz be with me.

P.S: HNLIZLO, I missed you in the last chapter......
Okay so on with the story;

"Oh my God, Louis!" Niall exclaimed while fawning over something on his laptop.

"Yes Niall, what is it?" Louis asked his overly excited friend.

"These are so cute Louis! They're so small!" he exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

Niall turned the laptop towards Louis, and the lad found out that his friend was in fact gushing over a pair of white baby booties.

"Yeah, they are really cute." Louis said with a small smile.

"Well I'm definitely buying them." Niall said, and clicked on the screen.

Louis already new that Niall was going to love his child unconditionally. He was going to give them the love of two fathers. He was going to do anything for their happiness.

"What do you think baby? Should I buy them?" Niall asked, while rubbing his 10 week belly.

That was another thing that Louis found adorable, Niall was already obsessed with his small bump. He would constantly rub it and talk to his baby.

His phone started ringing which snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hey baby!" came a cheery voice.

"Hey babe..... How are you?" Louis asked his boyfriend.

"I'm great!..... So listen, I'm coming over for lunch and I'm bringing Liam with me. He's been acting really weird since the last three days. So I figured he needed to interact with humans." Harry said.

"Okay then, we'll wait for you at lunch babe." Louis said with a soft smile.

"Okay then I'll bring Chinese for lunch, okay?"

"Yeah that sounds great." Louis said softly.

With final goodbyes, both the boys hung up and Louis sighed with a small smile on his face.

"Whipped!" Niall exclaimed loudly.

"I might just be....." Louis said.

~

"Harry I really don't wanna go anywhere! Just drop me here and I'll take a taxi back home." Liam whined for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Liam, shut up! I'm taking you with me so stop complaining. You aren't telling me what's wrong so I'll drag you wherever I want." Harry stated.

"Asshole..." Liam muttered under his breath.

The two boys arrived shortly after at Louis' place. Harry got out of the car eagerly and rang the doorbell waiting for his boyfriend with a smile, while his friend followed him with dreaded steps.

His smile widened when his boyfriend opened the front door.

"Hey baby!" Louis smiled widely and leaned in to kiss Harry.