Chapter 25

Neither the comment, nor the vote goal was achieved last chapter but I had this one completed so I won't be a thirsty hoe and I'll post this.

Harry watched with agonizing eyes as the man aimed his gun in Louis' direction.

Panicking inside, not knowing what to do;

What should he do?

He saw the man put his finger at the trigger, ready to pull it;

And that's when Harry sprung in to action.

He jumped on an oblivious Louis, effectively pushing him out of the way and that's when the gun shot was heard.

A few screams filled the air as Louis clung to Harry while both of them rolled on the pavement.

Louis' mind didn't even get to register what was happening, before Harry was off of him, sprinting towards the car and throwing the door open.

The Cheshire lad reached under the drivers seat as he pulled out his own gun from under there and turned around to spot the shooter.

Everything happened so quickly;

Harry saw the culprit running in the opposite direction from them;

He pointed his gun at the running man, and started shooting himself.

He might have fired only two to three shorts before the man ran into a crowd of people and Harry stopped shooting since he no longer could spot him and he had a risk of shooting someone else by mistake.

Harry cursed loudly as he turned to look at Louis who was still lying on the ground looking at him with big, confused blue eyes.

“Fuck.” Harry mumbled again as he realised what had actually happened and what he had done.

He ran towards Louis and pulled him up by his shirt.

Harry looked up at the people now stopping and looking at him with wide eyes.

The green eyed lad dragged his boyfriend to their car and hurriedly opened the passenger door, forcing Louis inside and then running to the driver's side.

The car's tires screeched as Harry pulled out and drove away, giving one last glance to the scene.

He composed himself within seconds and looked at Louis,

“Baby? Are you okay?”

Louis sat there wide-eyed, still trying to process what had happened.

“Lou? Baby are you hurt anywhere?” Harry grasped Louis' chin softly in his hand while keeping the other on the wheel, keeping a mindful of the road ahead.

“N-no.” Louis mumbled, barely audible.

“Baby please speak up, you're scaring me.” Harry said, now a little panicked.

“I'm okay Haz.”

Harry gulped and nodded. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number that he had now memorized;

“Ashton?”

“Boss?”

“Yeah, listen I need you to get to some work. Me and Louis were attacked earlier in front of Tesco's.”