Chapter 29

******IMPORTANT*******

Hey guys,
So there's been some changes made in the public voting in Golden Pen Awards. If you could open that book again and follow the instructions on the last chapter, that'd be great.
You just have to find the name of the book ‘The boy he never noticed' in the list of the books mentioned (it's not that hard) and then comment IN FRONT of it.

It's that easy. So plz go and vote. You guys would be doing me a solid.

******************

And here you are with the chapter, sorry for the late update:(

Harry Styles dropped on the ground.

Blood oozing out of the left side of his chest.

“Oh Fuck! HARRY!!" Liam screamed seeing his best friend drop right before his eyes.

He quickly took out his gun and stepped forward ready to aim at the man who fired but he was already gone. Along with his other men.

He turned around, only to find his men already surrounding Harry and rushing to his aid.

Seeing his brother on the ground, so helpless, so........ lifeless. Liam saw his own life flashing before his eyes.

How this could have been him.
“Boss!"

“BOSS!" Liam heard one of his men shouting for him.

He was snapped out of his trance one he felt Ashton shaking him.

“He's loosing a lot of blood boss. We need to get him to the hospital."

So that's where Liam found himself at.

Running through the corridors of a hospital wheeling a bed with the help of a male nurse.

“Get Dr.Fricksberg here, we need to take him to surgery. He's loosing a lot of blood." The male nurse called out to another one.

Soon enough there was a doctor by there side yelling shouts and placing an oxygen mask over Harry's face.

“Sir you can't come in the operation theater. We need you to stay out here." The doctor said as he grabbed Liam's shoulder.

Lima just nodded, too far gone to find his voice.

He didn't argue, knowing that no matter what, he wouldn't be allowed inside an active operation theater.