Chapter:4

Louis arrived at Niall's place after only a 20 minute drive. They chose to live close to each other  just so it could be easy to reach the other if in an emergency or something. He helped his sons out of the car and proceeded towards the door, opening it with his own keys. They both had keys to the others place.

Aiden and Elijah ran towards the living room figuring that's where Niall would probably be. They both loved him so much. He got to the living room and saw Niall hugging both his boys with the tiniest smile on his face, though it didn't reach his eyes. He knew something was definitely up.

“Boys why don't you two go play in uncle Niall's room? He has the toys he got for you guys in there." He told his children and they both nodded and scurried off to the bedroom.

Louis hugged Niall immediately knowing that it always used to calm him down. Niall buried his face in the crook of his friends neck and inhaled his scent.

No there weren't any romantic feelings between the two

No there weren't any romantic feelings between the two. They were just really close.

“Wanna talk about it?" Louis asked and Niall nodded.
They got comfortable on the couch and Niall started speaking after a while.

“I shouldn't have gone out last night. I feel like it was the worst decision I ever made Lou!" He whined.

“I'm still a little lost. Wanna fill me up on it?" I asked.

“Well you remember when I told you at the bar that I saw someone and then headed to the dance floor?" I nodded and gave him a sign to continue.

“Well I saw this really really cute guy there  and so I went to him and we danced a little and after that we decided to come back to my place. We had sex and before going to sleep he promised me that he would be here when I woke up and that he didn't want this to be just a one night stand. I knew well that he was drunk and that he would forget about it once he woke up but there was this stupid tiny bit of hope I had that maybe he would remember this and stay here. But he was long gone before I woke up. He didn't even leave his number behind. An I'm just so upset right now. I had really started to like that guy." He finished explaining without taking a breath and then looked at Louis with a pout.

Louis just stared at him not knowing what to say. This was the first time he had ever said something about his one night stands. Niall was usually content with them being just a one night thing. But looking into his eyes now, Louis could tell that he wasn't kidding when he said he really really liked the guy.

“Lou? You okay?" Niall snapped him out of his thoughts.

“Uh yeah. This....... This is just a lot to take in.." He told him.

“Oh God!! I sound like a pathetic whining child, don't I?" He groaned rubbing his face with his hands.

“Don't be silly! Of course you don't buddy. It's just that.......... You've never really bothered with your one night stands before 's all. But don't worry we'll do something about it." Louis says and he looks at him with hopeful eyes at the last part.

“Do you remember his name?" Louis asks him in hopes of finding the guy on social media or something.

“Yeah... Liam. Don't know his last name though....." He trailed with a pout.

“No worries! I'll see what I can do." Louis says and Niall immediately tackles  him into a hug.

“You're the best Lou-Lou!!" He exclaims and Louis just chuckles patting his back.

“Yeah okay okay."
Niall releases Louis and then looks at him with a goofy smile;

“Now what's this I hear about you and Styles huh? He asks while wiggling his eyebrows.
Louis blushes and then continues telling him about his night.

After about half an hour Louis was done telling his story and Niall looked at him with a soft smile.

“So you guys exchanged numbers..... That's good buddy." The Irish lad says.

“Yeah.......... But he hasn't texted me yet." Louis says with a frown.

“Don't worry about that I'm sure he will." Niall says in order to cheer up his friend.

“Yeah he probably will." Louis smiles.

“Okay, I should head home now. It's getting late." Louis says and calls Elijah and Aiden so they can leave.

They say their goodbyes to Niall and head home.

After tucking the two kids in bed. Louis goes to his own and strips down to his boxers.

Just when he's about to close his eyes, his phone beeps and it's a text.

From Harry:
Goodnight, :) x.

And Louis falls asleep with a smile on his face.

Niall pouting is just.......

I don't know if I should cry or be happy?