Chapter 23

I wanted to get some violence in there.
Had so much fun writing this chapter!!

~8 months later~

Things had been pretty well for both the couples for the past 8 months.

Well Niall and Liam weren't exactly a couple right now but they were on talking terms.

Liam had visited Niall a few days after he was discharged from the hospital and basically begged for forgiveness. Niall of course, was stubborn in the beginning but soon gave in.

Both of them had feelings for each other that they couldn't deny but yet were too afraid to act upon.

As for Harry, he had been waiting for the right moment to suggest Louis to move in with him.

He was absolutely in love with his boyfriend, and adored his kids.

Harry had no doubt that he was ready to make the big step in their relationship. He was ready to accept Aiden and Elijah as his own kids.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Liam attached iron claps that were connected through wires to a plug, around each of the mans arms.

He looked down at the mans head covered with a sack

and gave him another punch in the face.

He then walked over to the switch, and switched it on.

Agonizing screams filled the room while Liam stared at the man tied up on a chair with no emotion whatsoever.

He was feeling no sympathy for the animal tied up to a chair in their room.

Harry was heading towards his room when he heard screams from their basement, more precisely their torture room.

Frowning he walked inside the dimly lit basement to find four of his men standing in a semi circle, hands folded behind their backs.

He could see a figure, most probably a man, tied up to a chair with all kinds of wires around him and Liam near the power switch.

Liam hardly ever part took in this activity.

He was electrocuting  the man.

Liam switched the switch off and walked towards the man in the chair and punched him once again.

He walked back and grabbed a now dirty towel from the small table and wiped his bloodied knuckles on it.

He nodded to one of his men and he walked forward towards the man tied up, he slightly lifted the rack from the left side, pressing his index and middle finger to the man's neck and then nodded at Liam after a few seconds

Silently telling him that the man was still alive and after a curt nod from Liam, he walked back to stand in the circle.

That is when Harry decided to step in;

“Who's this Liam?”

“This Harry, is David.” Liam answered not giving anymore details.

“David who?”

“He's the one who hit Niall's car, Harry.”

Harry lightly pinched the bridge of his nose and looked at Liam.

Liam had finally found out the guy who hit Niall's car and now he was torturing him.

Liam had been searching for this man for the past 8 months like a starving dog looking for food.

“Where did you find him?” Harry asked.

“On the outskirts. Had been looking for him for the past 8 months. He was delivering some drugs for his boss on the route Niall was at.” Liam explained.

“Who is his boss?” Harry asked.

“He said it was someone named  Samuel. He's probably not from the area, that's why it took me so long to find him.” Liam said as he landed another punch at the guy.

“I think you should stop now.” Harry suggested.

Liam looked at him with a smirk, “You won't be telling me to stop once you see who this bastard is.”

Liam walked slowly towards the man and lifted up the sack.

His face was badly bruised, saliva mixed with blood dropping out of his mouth.

But Harry was able to make out who it was.

He wouldn't ever forget this face.

“It is him, isn't it?” Liam asked as he turned towards Harry.

Harry gulped and silently nodded.

“This is the one who almost rapped Louis that night.” Liam stated once again.

He looked at Harry then back at the man, and stuffed the sack in his mouth.

He gave Harry a taunting look and then looked at the switch.

Harry felt his own anger rise as he moved towards the switch, and switched it on.

The man was too drained out to even make a loud noise.

The only thing to show his pain was his body jerking and his face twisting in pain.

Harry soon flipped the switch off and walked towards the man.

He punched him hard and then took the sack out of his mouth.

“Were you targeting us?” Harry spat.

The man couldn't form a coherent thought and his head kept on lulling from side to side. As if the joints in his neck were unable to hold it together.

“I think he lost the ability to spoke after the first few shocks.” Liam stated, not at all bothered by this.

“Then he isn't of any use to us, is he?” Harry asked looking back at Liam.

“Do the honors then.” Liam bowed his head with a smirk.

Harry took the mans face in his hands by his neck and harshly twisted it towards left.

Snap

Was the sound heard.

Harry looked at his men who stared back at him in shock and fear.

“Get rid of this.”

And with that Harry and Liam both moved out of the room.

Do you think Harry and Liam's actions were justified.

Did they do right by torturing the man?

Not a long chapter but I just had fun writing it.

100 votes on story and 40+comments on this chapter?