Cuddles and nightmares

"We're just hangin' now Chloe Hewitt, I'm pretty sure I won't run away." Chloe shot him a look, "You don't know what's wrong with me yet, don't just make statements when you don't even know what's a head. That's called being blind."

Heath shook his head and let go, "Well, whenever you're ready, I'll be right here to talk. Curiosity killed that cat, so, I'm sorry for pushing I guess." Chloe waved it away with her cigarette hand, then brought it to her lips, "There's enough about me, I just don't wanna scare away another potential friendship you know?" He nodded, "I get it, I didn't mean to push that's all."

"Soo topic changer, what else do you do other than sing?" Heath broke the five minute silence between the two of them, "I'm a waitress at a diner uptown, shit ass place, shit ass people, but it's money you know?" He nodded, "Yeahh, I get it, I used to work over in retail, was hell dealing with people."

They both finished their beers, and their cigarettes, and as they made their way to inside they hear the front door shut. Heath then got a text from David, "He said him and Liza left to go to his place, that if you wanted to go home I could drive you etc. Which I can, duh." Chloe nodded and looked down at her suit, "Well I better get dressed if you and I are gonna hang yeah? I brought an extra pair of clothes just in case of anything." She walked into the bathroom with her bag and changed. (Below, only the outfit.)

 She walked out and sat down on the couch, Liza really was right it really was comfy as hell

She walked out and sat down on the couch, Liza really was right it really was comfy as hell. Heath soon joined her in some pjs as well and plopped a blanket on her that they shared. "So, whatcha wanna watch? We have Netflix, and amazon video prime. What are you in the mood for?"

Chloe thought about it for a minute, "Have you ever seen American Horror Story?" Heath smiled and looked at her serious face, "No? But I've heard a lot about it. You wanna watch it? It's only like 11:50" She nodded ferociously, "Pretty please!!!"

"So Violet just said goodbye Tate?! WHAT THE FUCK LOVE HIM, YOU'RE GONNA BE LONELY AS HELL IN THAT HOUSE, CRAVING A RELATIONSHIP, YOU'RE A TEEN, AND HE WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE UGH!" Chloe was dying of both laughter, and actual crying, "I know right?! I've seen this season so many times and it still makes me cry." She said while wiping her face of tears.

Heath leaned over and wiped a few tears that started to fall, Chloe blushed softly, eyes not making eye contact, he smiled as his eyes darted to her emerald eyes then to her lips. He started to close the gap in between them, their lips touching for a mere second softly.

Chloe looked into Heath's chocolate brown eyes and smiled, "To answer your question from before, I love being called princess.." her voice trailed, "Good... princess..." Heath whispered, kissing those lips he'd never want to be apart from.

They just sat there, arms wrapped around each other, lips connected until they needed to come up for air. Chloe rested her forehead on Heath's and smiled, her blush was so bright it made her freckles seem darker, "You're beautiful I hope you know.." Heath whispered, "I thought that the second I saw you up on that stage..." Chloe's smile widened, "Stop.. I'm already blushing.."

"Then do you wanna start season two princess? We can cuddle and watch this all night?" He asked pulling away from her frame, he got comfy and held his arm out for her to snuggle up into. Chloe did just that.

Chloe eventually drifted off, her mind going back to her past. She can still hear her mother screaming her name to run, to leave. She can see all the blood, all the filth that dirtied up her old life. She started shaking in Heath's arms, she could barley breath, the knife dug into her "She said run, I dared you to, I said I'd kill you. And that's exactly what I'm doing." Her mother's killer's voice ringing in her ears.

Heath tried walking her up, "Princess? Chloe... Hey..?" He shook her lightly, she finally started to stir, eyes shooting open tears, swelling up. "You okay princess?" Tears started falling, "If we're going to be friends Heath, we have to get one thing straight. I hate snoops!" She got up and ran into the bathroom and locked the door, clutching her stomach where her scar was falling to the ground.

Heath didn't get any sleep, he sat right at that door and worried about Chloe until morning, eyes bloodshot, head pounding. He wasn't going to leave her when she obviously needed him.

I QUOTED BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S  WITH THE WHOLE "SNOOPS" THING, JUDGE ME. Do you like how this story is going? If not, eh, sorry? It'll be more romantic eventually, Chloe does have a sob story she needs to tell before she starts to trust anyone so. Get ready bitches for sad ass shit. This chapter was hella short I'm so freaking sorry!!