Song Choices

"My mom..." She started, voice full of dread, "Was kidnapped when I was twelve, and was raped by this guy on countless occasions...The guy then targeted me, and I watched him kill my mom, then I tried running, he gutted me..." Chloe said slowly, as she traced Heath's fingers across the smile, "I obviously survived, but with a smile.. And mom's been dead for ten years almost, and I feel nothing yet everything about what happened."

Heath looked up to Chloe's red, tear filled, beautifully green eyes, and brings his free hand to cup her cheek, wiping away her tears. "It's fine to feel those things at the same time. It's so damn normal. You can feel everything, and nothing at the exact same time, if not we wouldn't be humans with emotions Chloe... I'm sorry about what happened, and I bet you're sick of hearing that, but I want you to know, you don't have to go through this alone. You have Liza and I."

Chloe sniffled, "Liza leaves when I get too much. At least that's what she's been doing, I don't know what's wrong with me Heath, everyone leaves.." Heath his hand away from her scar and moved her tank top down, then wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her into an embrace, other hand wrapping around her neck. "There's nothing wrong with you, everyone doesn't leave because I'm not gonna. Liza left so you and I could talk by the way. Unless this wasn't the first time this has happened?"

"We had a fight like two weeks ago, she told me I needed to move out, etc. it was pretty bad. But we've made up since, I guess now that you just said what you did." Chloe laughed softly, she confused herself sometimes. Ha. Heath smiled at her laugh, she was laughing at herself, how cute?

Heath pulled out of the embrace and took her hands in his, "I promise you, I won't leave, even if you scream on the top of your lungs for me to get out of your life. I'll keep my ass right there by you." Chloe smiled, and wiped her tears onto her shoulder. "The same thing goes for me, you ever need someone I'll be here. Though I'm obviously unstable.." she joked a playful smile on her lips, "You know, this is the second time I've been around you while you're crying, and it's amazing how gorgeous you are.."

Chloe blushed and looked down to their hands intertwined, "All I ever do is cry.." She whispered, "Hey." Heath whispered back, getting her to look up, "Emotion is beautiful on an even more beautiful woman." She looked up and smiled, "You really think I'm all that shit?" "Why do you think I call you Princess? You fucking look like one."

"You wanna get away from all of this?" She shook her head, "You're the only one I've felt comfortable to talk to, not pressured.. I would like to talk about some other shit that happened?" Heath smiled, and nodded, "I'm all ears."

"When I first moved here I fell in love. Well that's what I thought it was at the time, he was so good to me, for a while. Then he got really upset when I found Jackie's, that was the night he started to hit me. I couldn't get away from him either. He knew everything about me.. But one day I came to our apartment, the whole place was empty, and there was graffiti all over the walls. They were all smiles without their eyes.. I remember going to Liza's bawling my eyes out, and curling up with her to watch Across the Universe. Hence why this is my go to thing I guess. But that's why I'm so afraid to get close to someone that isn't just Liza."

Heath stayed quiet for a few minutes, "Don't get me wrong, I understand all of this, but maybe all you need is someone? I don't necessarily mean me, un-" he was cut off by Chloe's lips on his, tears still running down her face, she nodded in the kiss. He pulled away, "You wanna try to be okay with me?" She asked him, eyes still closed.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." She opened her eyes, "Must've been while you were kissing me." They laughed together, "Now, my little Princess, you wanna get away from all this sadness and finish the second season of American Horror Story?" She nodded excitedly, "Hell yeah! That's my favorite season!"