The Preparation

(Side note, I don't know I feel about the beginning of this chapter, talk to me babies, tell me your opinions.)

The entire rest week Heath and Chloe anticipated Thursday, texting each other eagerly throughout their days, foolish smiles on their lips, the danger of Chloe getting yelled at by her boss for having her phone out. But her work lately has been better than it ever has been.

Her heels tapping as she made milkshake after milkshake, dancing away to the Elvis song that was playing on the jukebox, "Like a river flows, surely to the sea..." She sang under her breath and the restaurant went quiet, "Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be.." she placed the milkshakes onto table 14 and smiled.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you..." She took the orders to table 22, burger and fries simple as can be, Chloe's dress swaying as she did it sort of like a dance, " For I can't help.. Falling in love with you..." The song and Chloe's voice drifted from the small diner and everyone erupted in applause.

"Hope you don't mind that I recorded you.." Someone chimed in from across from her in a booth, waving their phone. She shrugged, but with a blush on her face, "Nah hunny, that ain't a bad thing." She let her fake cat eye glasses go to the bridge of her nose as she winked at him in character, "Them recordin' devices are very useful I hear." And she ran over to another table to take their order.

Chloe took her 30 minute break and saw a text from Heath.

From : 💙Bear 🐻
To: 💜Princess👑
I know it's Wednesday night, and you're working, but I wanted to tell you that I saw our video of us singing, and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. You being your short self, I think we'd make an adorable couple Princess.

Chloe blushed at her phone as she hit her cig, "Man he's just so damn cheesy." She whispered to herself, eyes falling back to her phone.

To: 💙Bear🐻
From:💜Princess👑
I completely agree my dear, but, I'm not short, for I am a hobbit, and I'm cooler than your giant ass. Thank you. 😒

Chloe took one more hit off her cigarette and threw it off into the darkness of the night, she took off Thursday secretly Monday once she got to work, her having more than enough sick days and vacation days to fill in. So,she was gonna work a little late tonight, and Heath is to pick her up at 6:30 the next day, she could sleep in, get some beauty rest, and take hours to figure out what exactly to wear and to freak out about having an actual date with someone completely out of her league.

As her shift was coming to an end Chloe smiled down at the notification from her Snap. " 💙Bear🐻 sent you a picture." Aw, this should be cute. She thought to herself as she quickly opened the picture.

 She then took a quick picture of her in that terrible costume, and typed away a response

(Remember Chloe has green eyes, and that's a wig she'd be wearing, and she's got more freckles and a cute pointy chin)