Chapter Six

(A week later)

Hermione turned in her sleep, the darkness eating her up. She had closed the curtains, closed the door, put the light off and crawled under the covers.

Total darkness. She loved it.

But, tonight, she seemed to be uncomfortable. Before all the turning around, she was sleeping soundlessly. Her eyes starting closing tighter, her eyebrows furrowed in and she frowned at something in her sleep.

So now she tossed and turned. Onto her back, her stomach, her sides. She stopped suddenly, still asleep, she lay limp. Turning onto her back, she slept for a while.

"ARGHHHHH!" screamed Hermione suddenly sitting up, she looked out to the darkness which scared her senseless.

She reached for the lamp, breathing hard and heavy. The lamp clicked on and she was blinded by the light. She opened her eyes as soon as she could and the first thing to meet her eye was a small teddy.

She looked around the room. It was empty. She sighed a sigh of relief but knew she couldn't go back to bed. Getting up, she realised she only wore a sleeping dress that came to her thighs. She had been so tired se didnt realise what she slept in. Although, no one was in the house, she still decided to wear a night gown.

Grabbing her wand, she slowly opened her door. The darkness seeped in and ran it's fingers down her spine, making her tremble. She muttered a spell and lights flickered on. Feeling better, she went downstairs and into the kitchen to make herself some coffee.

Nightmares always took energy out of her. She loved having a cup of coffee after a nightmare. It calmed her down just like chocolate. Hermione thought back to when she was in the living room, two days ago. A weird sensation had filled her.

She was sitting on the comfy, blue sofa and the TV was on. Some cartoon show, she couldn't be bothered watching so she looked out to the window and started staring, thinking.

A mother walked by with a small boy. The boy was so cute, maybe about five years old. He had blonde hair and wore a small outfi. Hermione's heart swelled at the sight of how cute he was. Then, her hand went to her stomach, automatically. She had looked down to her flat, bare stomach and found herself wishing she had a child.

A child! Seems strange but she wished she had a little baby to hold in her arms and love and call it, her's. Of course that wouldn't happen. She couldn't just get pregnant, she had thought in the living room.

Back in the kitchen, Hermione's hand went to her stomach. She put down her coffee and leaned against the counter, staring down at her stomach. She wanted a child.

"Hey."

The voice instantly made Hermione pull out her wand and point it at the door, where a figure stood. She couldn't see the face but knew it was someone.

"Who... Who are you?" shouted Hermione, her hand shaking, "Come forward..."

The figure sighed and walked forward, holding up his hands. Hermione lowered her wand as soon as she saw him. He smiled at her and came forward, grabbing her face, he clasped his lips with her's and they kissed.

Hermione couldn't help the hands that crept up his shirt to his hair and he couldn't help kissing her harder as she touched his back and hair. Hermione finally pulled back, panting.

"Harry..." whispered Hermione.

Harry's hair was quite wet, it must've been raining outside. His eyes were shining green. He smiled.

"Don't kiss me." said Hermione, moving away from him as he stopped smiling.

"What's wrong with you?" Harry sighed but held up his hands, "Don't even answer! We have to-"

"Harry, I already made it clear that I don't feel anything for you, so if you don't mind, do not kiss me." Hermione said angrily.

Harry frowned at her about to say something but he shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"We need to leave, right now." said Harry, "Someone is coming for you and we need to get you to safety."

Hermione's heart dropped. What did he mean, someone was coming for her? She hadn't done anything... Her eyes widened... Could it be because of Draco...

"Who's coming?" Hermione asked Harry, grabbing his arms, "Who is coming?!"

Harry stared at her expressionless, taking strand of her hair that hung in her face, he put it back behind her ear and leaned down to kiss her neck. Hermione gritted her teeth about to pull him back when a banging made her jump.

She looked towards the sound and saw that a figure stood in the darkened hallway. Harry suddenly grabbed Hermione's arm and shoved her behind him, taking his wand out.

"Show yourself." He yelled bravely as Hermione peeked over his shoulder.

A man walked into the light and Hermione's stomach jumped as her eyes stared at the man's stormy grey eyes and messy, slightly wet blonde hair.

"Draco!" Hermione yelled, "Draco... Draco...."

Hermione made to go past Harry but he shoved her back and turned around, leaning his face down.

"Do not move." ordered Harry threateningly.

"Let her go!" yelled Draco, taking his wand out.

They pointed their wands at each other and Hermione reached for her wand but realised it was on the counter beside Harry. She couldn't get it without Harry knowing.

"Harry, stop." said Hermione, placing a hand on his arm, "Don't hurt him."

"Don't hurt him?!" yelled Harry, frowning, "He's coming here to kidnap you and you don't want me to not hurt him?!"

"He won't do anything. He loves me and I really like him too. I trust him," Hermione forced Harry to look at her, she clasped his face with her hands and leaned close, "Please."

"I love you but you don't seem to care..." said Harry, lowering his wand, he turned and leaned down closer to Hermione.

"I don't like the new you, Harry..."

Harry chuckled humourlessly.

"You didn't like the old me either."

Hermione didn't know what to say to that so she tried to pull away but Harry grabbed her waist and crushed his lips with her's with force. Forcing her to open her mouth, he explored her. His hands exploring her body and then he was pushed back by Draco and punched. Harry fell to the floor with a bloody nose and Draco stretched his fingers, grunting in pain.

"Not fought anyone physically in ages," muttered Draco. He looked down at Harry and shouted, "Get up then, Potter, fight for your girl."

"Draco, please, stop it." whispered Hermione.

Draco turned to her and rolled his eyes. Hermione helped Harry up and Harry just stared at Draco like he was filth.

"I think you should go home." Hermione suggested.

"And leave you here with him?" Harry gestured to Draco, "No way."

"Harry, I'll be fine. Please go."

After minutes of arguing Hermione eventually got angry and told him to get out. Harry shouted at her saying not to trust him before disapparating. Hermione slowly turned around to Draco, who stared at her, a sneer on his face.