Chapter Eleven

Amadeus and Coal, the death eater who had knocked out Hermione, sat at the dinner table with Draco, Lucius and Narcissa.

"Mr Malfoy... sir... We need a place to crash and we were thinking it would be better to stay here since the mudbloods here too." said Coal munching on chicken like an animal.

"We have three floors now so that shouldn't be a problem. Take the second floor. Which one is it?" he turned to Narcissa.

"The second floor, two doors down, to the right. Next to Draco's." said Narcissa, glancing at her son.

"Why aren't you using the third floor?" asked Draco.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Lucius said coldly.

"It's not full. Father." said Draco, staring at his father, knowing he was going to regret talking back.

"It's empty because we don't want anyone to stay there just yet." Narcissa shot a glance to Lucius.

An awkward silence issued across the table. Lucius stared at his son with hatred not hidden on his face. Narcissa glanced at Coal and Amadeus eating and throwing chicken off of their plate. Draco stared down at his food.

Lucius and Narcissa had finished eating. Draco hadn't touched his food. Amadeus and Coal were onto their third helping. Lucius stood up.

"Draco. Show them their room and I want you to go straight to bed when they're finished eating." Lucius ordered and gestures Narcissa to follow him.

"See you in the morning, son." whispered Narcissa, touching his hair lightly.

They left for their room as Coal and Amadeus started eating again. A room closed from upstairs, signalling Draco's parents were going to sleep. Draco pushed his food away and picked up the plates, dropping them on the counter.

"You take forever to eat." mumbled Draco, watching the men still eating.

They ignored him. Draco leaned against the counter, hoping they would hurry up. They could eat for the whole of Britain. Amadeus leaned back in his chair and burped causing Coal to punch him.

They stood up and bought their plate to the counter. Draco was happy that they didn't eat the plate too. He rolled his eyes and told them to follow him.

"This is your room. If you need anything, don't bother me." said Draco, about to shut the door but Amadeus caught it.

"Wanna play cards?" asked Coal, reaching into his pockets, he pulled out a deck of cards.

"My 'father' wanted us to go to sleep. He won't appreciate you playing cards." Draco just wished they would shut up and let him go.

"Always do what daddy says?" Amadeus asked, "Boy, how old are you?"

"If I don't want to get beaten? Then yes. And I recommend that you do what he says to or he'll kick you out of here. If I was you, I would start running right now." Draco leaned on the doorway and stared straight back at Amadeus, "I'm twenty years old. What are you? Like forty? That's funny, i'm twenty years younger and seem to have more sense than you."

Draco raised his eyebrows, standing up straight. They stated at each other for a while before Amadeus chuckled and patted Draco on the back.

"Maybe you have hope in you after all, boy. You sound like a true slytherin."

Draco sighed and rolled his eyes. That basically meant he had no heart and even if he did have a heart, it would be made out of stone. Something he was proud of before he fell in love.

"Go to bed, kid." said Coal, waving him away.

Amadeus closed the door in Draco's face before he could say anything. Draco sighed and made to go to his bedroom. Stairs to his right made him stop in his tracks. He hadn't seen the third floor yet and wondered what could be up there.