Chapter 2: The Concert

Michael walked on stage and everyone stood up and cheered except Felix. I saw some girls crying and a few had fainted and had to be taken away in stretchers! I was too distracted in Michaels engaging eyes and abnormally huge bulge through his gold pants, I didn't see Felix had fallen asleep. All my favourite songs came from the Dangerous album, every song made me feel emotive. I had the time of my life singing and dancing along to all his music, until I felt someone grab my arm. I jumped thinking it was Felix about to beat me, but it was the guard I had taken a picture with earlier. I gasp as I hear 'You are not alone" then I realised why the guard was pulling me, he lead me onto the stage and my legs went week. Michael stood there examining my body, I ran up to him and hugged him as he sung in my ear. His beautiful voice gave me chills down my spine, he grabbed my waist and moved slowly down to my ass. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach It was a beautiful moment until I heard Felix's taunting voice. He was screaming "what the fuck, that's my girl!" As he tried to get past the guards that were double his size.
Michael didn't notice and continued to touch me, i released from our hug, stared at Michael, and ran back to Felix. Michael stood alone in wonder, as the guards took Felix out and I followed.
Michaels POV:
This show had to be one of my favourites of this whole tour, because I came face to face with a PYT. One moment I was hugging a beautiful woman, the next moment she was running off stage. After the show, I couldn't stop thinking about this girl. Her face, her smile, her body, everything about her was so beautiful. I need to find this girl, I ask my people to search for the girl that came onto stage during my performance. The guard at the front row who brought her onto stage had recognised her and managed to remember her name. "Kayla" could she be anymore perfect! I need to see her again, and she needs to explain why she ran off stage leaving me lonely. She had beautiful brown eyes and she was rocking blue jeans. I need to find this girl