Chapter 13: Baby shower

8 months later
Kaylas POV:
I'm huge! 8 months into pregnancy. Michael has been so helpful, he canceled a few tours for 15 months to stay with me and baby. Can't believe I'm this lucky

Michael woke up surprised Kayla had already gone. Quickly grabbing his pants, michael ran out to see if Kayla was okay. But there she was, sitting With Janet and Latoya who had presents wrapped ready for Kayla to open. "What's all this for!?" Asked Mike. Kayla smiled "good morning sunshine, Janet and Latoya wanted to throw a baby shower".
"How can we shower the baby if it's not here yet?" Michael asked, confused. Kayla giggled when Latoya walked up to Michael and slapped his head for being silly.
As Michael sat with Kayla and opened each present, Janet and Latoya knew the gender of the baby and made sure none of the presents gave anything away. After all presents were open, Jermaine walked out holding a giant black balloon. Kayla held back her fear. "Jermaine here wanted to help out, with the gender reveal"
Michaels face lit up and Kaylas dropped.
As they headed out, the rest of Michaels family was standing outside wearing colours they thought the baby was going to be. Most were rocking blue outfits hoping there would be a Michael Junior.
Kayla held the balloon and Michael held a pen. Blue meant boy and pink meant girl.
3, 2, 1
They all screamed as michaels pen met the giant balloon. Everyone's face lit up as Michael held Kayla. Pink powder filled the air with happiness and everyone cheered for the couple.

Kaylas mind flashed through all the girly things she could do with her daughter.

Later in the afternoon Michaels sisters stay back to plan the wedding. Janet the little feisty one insisted she would run the wedding. Michael and Kayla both agreed to get married before the baby was born. This obviously has to be soon since Kayla is due in 4 weeks.

________________________
Guys I think I'm gonna start a new fanfic ❤️