Chapter 7: The virgin

*next day*

Kaylas POV:
I finally woke up and saw a basket sitting on the guest chair I'm my room. I walked over in my long grey shirt to see what it was.
It had Michael's beautiful handwriting on it, the note read:

Good morning Kayla, I know you're probably still mad at me, but I have a surprise for you. I want to show you that I love you. Come up to my room <3

At this point I had thought so much about what I saw, I started to believe that Michael was innocent and that Seidah really did come onto Michael. I quickly got dressed into my tights and crop top. I was exited because I hadn't seen Michael all night. I slowly paced myself to Michaels hotel rooms as I prepared myself for whatever was going to happen. Michael quickly opened the door seconds before I knocked on it and pulled me into his room pinning me against his wall.
I gasped and Michael said

Michael: I love you, and you should know that,
Kayla: no you don't
Michael: you don't believe that I love you? I can show you I love you

Michael said as he pulled Kayla up against the wall and onto his body. Kayla took a deep breath in as she said "I'm ready Michael"

Michael gently pulled Kayla onto his hotel bed and started kissing her neck, slowly moving down. He then slowly looked Kayla in the eye as he pulled her tights off her legs. Michael opened her legs and took off his pants.

Kaylas POV:
I can't believe this is about to happen. Michael looked me in the eye as he slipped a finger in me. I let out a soft moan and

Michael grinned as he teased Kayla with his tongue. Michael pulled his friend out and slowly inserted it staring into Kayla's eyes. He started to move his hips back and forth and went to town with Kayla.
Kayla loved everything Michael did. Michael knew exactly what he was doing and it was so beautiful.
The whole morning Michael slayed Kayla's world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know how to write these types of scenes so yeah 😂😂