Chapter 9: Meet the Fam Bam

Kaylas POV:
Michaels rehearsals had finally finished and I waited till he went to his dressing room so I followed. In his dressing room I asked

Kayla: hey! You did so well! But you didn't tell me I was going to meet your family tonight?

Michael: oh! That's right, I'm sorry, I guess it was a surprise but it's obviously ruined now. I really hope you don't mind but I have been telling my mother all about you.

Kayla blushed

Kayla: I don't mind, I can't wait to meet them.

*5 pm*

Kaylas POV:
the show is about to start and I see a limo come to the back door right next to Michaels dresser. The jacksons! I wanted to dress to impress so I wore a red pencil dress with a white blazer and white platform heels. I'm really worried about meeting them but I'm exited at the same time. The sound of a door opening distracted my thoughts as I saw Katherine walk out, I greet her by introducing myself and she replied with the most beautiful smile. After her walked out Jackie, he was rocking flared jeans and a white button up shirt, he shook my hand and said "it's a pleasure to finally meet you" he was so sweet. Then came out Janet, she was shorter than I thought she would be. She wore a white dress that was short in the front and long in the back, her highlight smoothly complimented her cheek bones and her smile. She hugged me tightly. Latoya followed, she was wearing a pencil skirt with a formal crop top that exposed above her belly button. After Latoya came Jermaine, he was wearing a white shirt and black jeans that exposed his bulge complimented with a long silver necklace. He looked me up and down and said

Jermaine: Woo Hee, Michael sure has a good eye

He said as he bit his bottom lip while he watched Kayla introduce herself.

Kaylas POV
Then walked out Joe, he was wearing black pants with a stylish leather jacket. I politely reached my hand out for him to shake but he just totally ignored me leaving he hanging like I don't even exist. But I noticed some family members couldn't attend because they were out trying to make themselves a career.

I followed Joe into our booth where I talked to Janet and Katherine.

Katherine: so we finally have met the girl Michael cannot stop talking about!

Janet: you are more beautiful than I expected, no offence but you are beautiful!

Kayla: none taken. I'm so happy to finally meet you guys.

Jackie: So how did you and Mike meet?

Kayla: we met at his show in California, he helped me with my medical problems and here we are!

Jermaine: dang, that should've been me on tour.
He said as he winked at Kayla.
Kayla Felt uncomfortable,

Janet: how cute! So are you living with Michael in Neverland?

Janet said trying to ignore Jermaine.

Kayla: yeah yeah, I moved when I got out of hospital.

Katherine: I'm sorry this all leads to the hospital, um the shows starting.

Kayla watched Michael with his family and she felt very loved but Jermaine made her feel very uncomfortable. Kayla gazed at Michael as she felt a warm big hand touch hers. She looked over in shock to see it was Jermaine. Jermaine smiled at her but Kayla had enough, she excused herself and went to her dressing room. Little did she know. Jermaine had followed her. She didn't notice until she opened her dressing room door when Jermaine pinned her against the wall.

Kayla: I see this pinning to the wall thing is like a family thing.

Jermaine: Michael has done this to you before?

Kayla: no, no no not in a bad way.

Jermaine: ohhh...
Jermaine smiled

Kayla: what are you doing in here?

Jermaine: getting me some of you
He said as he licked his lips

Kayla: Jermaine stop

Jermaine: please just one kiss.
He said as he pressed his cold forehead against hers

Kayla had noticed he had a red tongue because he had been drinking. Then she noticed this was all under the influence of alcohol. But she kinda digged it. She loves Michael but she can't resist Jermaines slightly lighter eyes.

Jermaine: come on, kiss me

Kayla: in front of your sister?
Jermaine quickly turned around and let go of Kayla when he saw Janet standing there with her arms crossed and a dirty look that was focused on Jermaine.

Kayla: help

Jermaine: wait, I can explain

Janet: explain what? You hitting on Kayla?

Jermaine: no it wasn't like that, she came onto me.

Janet: oh really?
She said sarcastically
Janet: get off of her.
Kayla: thank you so much.

Jermaine: mhm
He said in anger and he slammed the dressing room door behind him.

Janet: you okay? I'm really sorry about him, he can't control himself when he drinks.

Kayla: uh thanks again.

She said as she smiled and hugged Janet.

Janet: hey, by the way I noticed you kept talking about being in hospital? I hope you don't mind me asking, but why were you in hospital?

Kayla trusted Janet so she had no problem telling her about Felix.

Kayla: my past relationship was horrible, all he ever did was beat me and threaten to end my life. I was a prisoner in my own home. He was jealous even if a man would glance at me and would take any chance to bruise me. It got so bad one day but Michael came along and saved me. Then he took a chance on my bruised and beaten heart, and helped me through all my problems and I can't thank him enough for that. I'm just happy now that god helped me survive through all of that.

Kayla had tears in her eyes because she was thinking of all the pain she went through

Janet: wow I'm so proud of you! You have been through so much and now look at you, a smoking hot girl dating Mike. He's so lucky to have someone as humble as you in his life.

Janet and Kayla hugged each other until Kaylas tears dried.