Chapter 11: supprise

5 weeks later

Kayla's POV:
Today is my birthday and I don't really want to do much today, I just want to relax and be in bed all day. I slowly open my eyes and noticed Michael had gone. I was sad until I saw a small red rose petal under the small gap underneath the door. I drag my heavy body out of my bed and walk over to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and threw my hair up in a bun. I walked over to the door placing my hand on the door knob as I took a breath in. As I opened the door staring at the petal on the floor, my eyes followed a path created by petals from my room all the way to the outside of Neverland. When I finally reached the end of the path, I looked up and saw Michaels standing infront of me and a table for two.

"Good morning beautiful" Michael said as he kissed Kayla's forehead.
"Thank you baby"
"So since today is your birthday, I have the day planned out"
"Michael! You know I didn't want anything" Kayla said in supprise
"But I'm thankful"
She said as she kissed his lips

Michael pulled out one of the chairs and politely gestured for Kayla to sit down. She thanked him and sat. Michael quickly walked to the other side of the table and screamed "Tina" as he sat in his seat. Tina, Michaels chef quickly ran over. Michael and Kayla spent the morning laughing and eating breakfast. Then the midday came and Kayla wanted to swim.  Michael was thankful she had an idea in mind because he didn't have this part of the day planned.

Kayla ran quickly up stairs halfway she stopped and stared at Michael "aren't you coming?" She said with a grin, Michael smiled and followed her up the staircase. Kayla dressed into her new plain black bikini and Michael wore his board shorts. They were basically matching. When they walked out Kayla smiled and said "I feel adventurous" she smiled at Mike and walked up the ladder of the diving board. It was about 3 meters high. Mike followed Kayla up the ladder staring at her behind biting his lip. When Kayla reached the top, she felt scared so she asked Michael to hold her. When he slowly walked over, she pushed him off the diving board and laughed. Michael screamed the whole way down. Kayla jumped in after Michael screaming "payback is a bitch!" Michael was clearing the hair from his face when he said "nice job sucker" Kayla giggled and got closer to Mike. "Hey look" Michael said as he pointed to the bubbles behind him "happy birthday" Kayla quickly moved away laughing. "You're disgusting!" Kayla exclaimed. It was getting close to after lunch when Tina offered Mike and Kayla some champagne. They thankfully accepted her lovely offer and made a toast to a good 20 years, and many more to come. Kayla felt thankful for Michael being in her life.
While they were wading around in the pool, Kayla was talking about her future.

Kayla: I was thinking about getting a job and maybe getting into a college. I want to be an actress Mike.

Michael: you know you don't have to do that when you live here in Neverland?

Kayla: yeah, yeah I just don't want to be dependant you know? I don't want to always have to buy things with your money. You have done enough already for me and I cannot thank you enough for saving my life, and being a part of it. I'm lucky to have all of this but I want a career of my own.

Michael: I hope you aren't breaking up with me.

Kayla: no! Michael, baby god no. I would never leave you. I just mean I want a career, I want to be someone to this world.

Michael: you can be a roadie with me
He said as he smiled

Kayla: no thank you. But I'm really thinking about studying or finding a good job.

Michael told Kayla to get out of the pool and get dressed for another surprise.

Kayla walked into her room and noticed a white tight fitted dress accompanied by opal earrings. She gasped and changed into her new dress. Karen walked into the room and treated Kayla with a facial and some light makeup. When Kayla walked down the stairs, Michael couldn't help but stare in awe. Michaels body guards even had there jaws dropped to the floor. Her tight fitted dress complimented her natural curves. Mike bit his lip and smiled. "You're beaut-" Kayla cut Michael off "i feel fabulous" she chuckled, "you don't look to bad yourself" they smiled as they were escorted to their limo. In the limo, Michael and Kayla had some more wine and chilled. Kayla turned to Michael when he grabbed out a ribbon blindfold. Kayla frowned and laughed.  "This better not be some type of fifty shades of grey type of shit" Michael chuckled "no, oh god no" Kayla smiled and turned around allowing Michael to put the blindfold over her eyes. When they arrived at the venue, Kayla hears soft jazzy music and people talking. Michael took the blindfold off Kayla as she adjusted her closed eyes to the light. Her vision slowly cleared and she saw a beautiful restaurant full of anonymous people. Michael grabbed her hand and took a deep breath in.