Chapter 5: In his arms

I was finally released from the hospital, but I have no where to go, no family, no felix, I have no one. Michael drove me to my house but I was too embarrassed to say, I don't have a home, that house was Felix's house.
•conversation•
Michael: We can take you home.
Kayla: thanks but um,
Michael: what's your address
*kayla looks down as tears roll down her eyes*
Michael lifts Kayla's chin so they are eye to eye.
Michael: you okay?
Kayla: uh yeah, I just don't have a-
Michael: oh, um. Would you like to stay at my home until you get back on your feet again?
Kayla: I would really appreciate that

Kayla gave Michael a hug and he squeezed her back.

Kaylas POV:
We drove up to his home, I did not realise it was hugeeeee!!! The front gate read 'Nerverland' it was such a beautiful home! I felt Michaels soft hand hold mine as he whispered "you're safe here" I felt he biggest butterflies in my stomach as I squeezed his hand. He gave me a tour of his house every room smelt like sweet apples it was beautiful. He showed me my room, it had a queen sized bed with peach bedding. The mirror on the cupboard had writing, it was self appreciation words, words of wisdom. I thanked Michael my hugging him. He giggled. He then moved on to show me his room.

Michaels POV:
I introduced Kayla to Neverland, she thought it was pretty but I thought she was prettier. I led her into my room letting her know that if she feels in danger, she can come see me. It is very rare of me to have my room so open to strangers but Kayla wasn't a stranger. Time passed and we had dinner together, my chef Tina can really cook! She cooked dinner for Kayla and I.

Kayla's POV:
It's finally dinner time and I'm starving. Michael and I sat and he introduced me to his chef Tina. When Michael asked what I wanted, I wanted to seem cool because it was Michael freaking Jackson I was having dinner with. I politely asked for a medium rare steak. When the food arrived I was too exited. I noticed I had ordered a steak but Michael had ordered KFC. Out of all the things in the world, he ordered Kentucky fried chicken. Michael and I spent the rest of the night talking about how taking the batter skin off of the chicken makes the food more 'organic' we laughed and had so much fun the whole night when finally it was time to sleep. Michael prayed with my before we went to bed to make sure we were safe. We said our good nights.
I couldn't help myself but think of all the things Michael has done for me, he's been by my side the whole way.
*Kayla falls asleep*

~Kayla's dream~
I can't believe im sleeping in Michaels house, i still can't get over how huge it is. As I examine the beauty of the room, I hear a loud alarm that echoed throughout the whole house. I quickly get up to see what was happening when 3 large guards reach over and grab me, another guard was protecting Michael. When we asked what was going on, they replied "Felix,he's here to get you, he escaped" I start to cry -

*Kayla wakes up*
I sat up quickly and started crying at he thought of Felix returning from behind his bars. Michaels room was just outside mine so he could hear my gentle cry. Michael opened my door and quickly ran over to put me in his arms. He held me tightly through his silk sleepwear, he whispered "shhhh, you're safe"

Michaels POV:
She was crying in my arms as I reminded her of her safety here with me. She slowly calms herself down as she explains her horrific dream. I couldn't help myself, as I hugged her, I slowly creeped into her bed holding her until the morning.

Kaylas POV:
I woke up with one of his arms around me and another on my butt. Michaels hands were huge. I didn't want to wake him so instead I turned over so we were face to face. Nothing makes me more safe than being in Michaels arms. As I turned my head Michaels sleepy voice said "you okay" his voice sounded so sexy because he had just woken up. He hugged me closer and closer until his lips met mine. In this moment we felt a bond you could never feel with anyone else. I released from our passionate kiss to get out of bed. I can't believe I just kissed Michael.