Chapter 12: Another surprise

Kayla woke up, strangely in the room across from Michaels. Remembering nothing from the night before, she slowly crept around the house wondering where anyone had been. When suddenly Michael jumps out from his room smiling at Kayla. "good morning beautiful" he said as they exchanged smiles until Kayla replied with her dinner she ate coming back up. Michael quickly grabbed kayla and took her outside giving her fresh air and a large glass of water, still wearing his once were red socks now covered in Kaylas' dinner. "I'm so sorry" said Kayla. "no worries, but i don't remember you drinking last night? I stayed sober because you did." she frowned wondering if she should tell Michael now or leave it for when he's happy. "Michael?" she started "hmm?" he replied. She took a deep breath in because god knows how he would react. Her mind ran crazy, what if his Mother isn't happy? what if he doesn't want it? what if he thinks its too early? What if he's not happy we aren't married first?

She pushed her thoughts away spilling everything. "Michael I think I'm ... pregnant" His eyes widened, his eyebrows lifted. He needed a moment to take this all in. 4 seconds was all he needed when he stood up and jumped like a little girl getting ice cream for the first time. Kayla smiled with relief watching Michael jump for joy. "I love you!" he screamed. "we are having a baby!" Kayla had tears rolling down her cheeks, she smiled "yes!" After a few minutes Michael asked "can we tell the family?" she thought to herself if Michael had taken it well, the family should be able to handle it. "sure, go in there you piece of hunk" Michael laughed as he ran inside slipping over his socks covered in vomit. "i am pregnant" he laughed "i meant we are" he stopped, "I mean Kayla is!" A few heads popped out of all the guest bedrooms. Janet the little feisty one ran down stairs and screamed in her high pitch... wait, that was Michaels scream. The moment was too precious. All the sisters ran down and hugged Kayla as all the brothers clapped... except for Jermaine. Smiles filled the room with love. Kayla felt more loved than ever. She was never really familiar with having a family as loving and caring as Michaels. 

Kayla was 3 weeks into her pregnancy and she was living life. Everyone stood around all giving Kayla a warm hug, exactly what she needed. Once everyone wiped the tears from their faces, Michael held Kaylas hands and looked into her eyes. They smiled "i have wanted to do this since the day i met you" Kayla was confused "you are the most beautiful woman i have ever met, i want you to join me, join me in our journey through life. I want us to grow old together, our kids can be musicians" Kaylas Jaw dropped and everyone had hands over their mouths. "You see the best in me, we are meant to be" Kayla smiled as she cried like a baby when finally, he dropped the 4 words everyone loves to hear. "Will you marry me?" Everyone gasped Kayla screamed yes, picking Michael up from his knee and gave him the most passionate kiss she had ever given Mike. 

The day was beautiful, everything was so fast. Kayla had never thought she would have a life like this. She thanked the lord for he had blessed her with Michael and his blessed family and now with her new family with Michael. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------