Chapter 6: Rehersals

Michaels POV
, she left our kiss to get out of bed and she looked beautiful, she was wearing a huge grey shirt that covered her before her knees and as she got up, the back of her large shirt exposed her cute Calvin's. I couldn't help myself, she's just too beautiful, I had to get me some of her. I grabbed her by the waist and slowly kissed her neck, she obviously loved it.

Michael slowly pulled Kayla back onto the bed as he passionately layed kisses down her neck,

"Michael what are yo-"

Michael silenced Kayla by kissing her soft lips.

Kayla: Michael no
Michael: whats wrong
Kayla: not now
Michael: why
Kayla: I'm not comfortable doing this
Michael: is it me? If it's me I can-

Kayla quickly stopped Michael

Kayla: No! No no, I want to do this. Just I'm a -
Michael: A Virgin?

Kayla blushed and looked down

Michael: it's nothing to be ashamed of, I totally respect that. But when will you let me-

Kayla: when we date

Kayla said as she winked.

Michael bit his lip and smiled as he watched Kayla walk to her bathroom.

*kayla gets in shower*
Michael and Kayla talk through her shower curtain,

Michael: I have to go back on tour, and I want you to come with me.

Kayla: really? Don't you think I'd be a distraction?

Michael: no beautiful person is a distraction to me.

Kayla: well in that case, I would love to come. For moral support of course.

Michael smiled

Michael: great be ready at 3

Kayla's POV:
Michael invited me to his tour. He's really into me, I love it!! I agreed to join him on his tour as he said "open up" I refused because obviously I was naked.

Michael: Just for me
Kayla: stop

Michael opened the shower curtain and stared at Kayla in awe.
Michael: you're beautiful
Kayla: thanks, um, can you

Michael kissed Kayla once again. He stared at her

Michael: I think it's time for me to ask,
will you be mine?

Kayla: of course Michael! I will.

Michael smiled and closed the curtain and let Kayla continue her shower.

*3 pm*
Kaylas POV:
I quickly packed my bags to get into Michaels plane. On the plane, Michael comforted me by singing all his ballads all the way. We flew to Las Vegas Nevada and rushed off to his first stage. This stage was beautiful. Michael's manager Bailey helped me to the back of the stage where I stood with Karen, Michaels makeup artist. Michael got up on stage to do a few rehearsals for his 'Dangerous tour'. I remembered one of the songs in the show was 'I just can't stop loving you' it was one of my favourites but I realised he's singing with a woman, her name was Siedah Garrett. She was wearing a long robe during the rehearsal, how weird. But Michael didn't look her once in the eye during the whole practice. Karen said he was loyal, he didn't want anything to happen between him and Siedah because of me. I love that, he doesn't let his music get in the way of our relationship. He's too beautiful.
*rehersals finish*
Once Michael finished his rehearsal, he came back sweating, he hugged me but I replied with a disgusted look.
Michael:what you don't like my wetness?
I laughed and couldn't help but see Siedah had taken her creepy robe off. She was wearing a gold jacket with a black mini skirt and underneath that, she was wearing stripper like leggings that exposed her calves. She is beautiful, beautiful enough to take Michael away from me.

Michael and I finally got to our hotel room and we were both puffed, Michael more than me. We both fell straight off to sleep no words spoken. The next day Michael left a note

Note:
Dear Kayla,
When you wake up, I might be at the stadium getting ready for my show. If you want to come around, here's Baileys number, we will have someone come to pick you up. Here's some breakfast. I love you x
-Michael

I called Bailey and they came to pick me up. As we pulled up, people outside were cheering and holding up multiple signs telling Michael how much they loved him. We went through the back of the stadium and it was full of people working for Michael. Bailey walked me to my own private dressing room that had lights around the mirror and tiny stage lights as normal lights. The show hadn't started so that meant Michael should've still been in his dressing room.

Michaels POV:
I'm in my dressing room with Karen. She tells me how beautiful Kayla is. She then finished up my makeup and walked out letting in Siedah. She was all ready in her outfit and makeup. She walked up to me and sat on my lap.

Michael: Siedah stop
Siedah: don't worry, this can be our little secret

Said Siedah as she slowly moved her hands down Michaels crotch. Michael stood to walk away but Siedah pushed him onto the floor laying her body on top of Michaels. Michael took a breath in as he door busted open and there stood Kayla.
Kayla couldn't believe her eyes, she started to cry and ran to Karen.
Michael pushed off Siedah and ran after her, but he was too late, the show had to begin.

Kaylas POV:
I can't believe what I have just seen. I quickly ran to Karen and told her what had happened, she looked at me in shock and ordered that someone take me back to my hotel room. At the hotel, I demanded for my own room away from Michaels. I thought Michael loved me, but I guess I was wrong.

I checked my time and realised, Michaels show had finished half an hour ago. Then I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and there was Michael.

•Conversation•
Michael: please, Kayla I can explain.
Kayla: How could you do this to me, how could you do this to us.
Michael: it wasn't me-
I angrily closed my door and sat right in front of it. On the other side of the door, Michael talked.

Michael: She came onto me. I swear. I would never do that to you Kayla I love you. Believe me please. I don't want to leave you over something neither of us did. If it makes you feel any better, we fired her. She's no longer allowed to contact me in any way. Don't you understand that I love you Kayla. Well that's all I cane to say, I hope you can believe me. Goodnight, I love you.

I couldn't stop thinking about what he had said. All night, that's all I was thinking of. Michael cares and I should believe him. This is nothing like Michael.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE RATED R 😉