Chapter 10: Home sweet home

One week later

Kaylas POV:
Michael and I are finally back in Neverland and we are both puffed. I still can't get over the fact that Jermaine hit on me, because a part of me loved it. But that's wrong l, I shouldn't love my boyfriends brother.

Michaels POV:
Kaylas birthday is in one week and I need to treat her. I have planned the day out already and I can't wait for her to see. I wanna spend more time with her and I want her to spend more time with my family.
I felt hungry so I went into the kitchen and saw Kayla having her last bite of her sandwich. I couldn't resist her, I squeezed her ass through her tights when she squealed my name. I can't help myself. I suddenly felt the urge to make love to Kayla.

Kaylas POV:
Michaels mouth curled into a little smile and bit his lip and slowly but gently pulled me onto his lap locking his lips with mine. Whenever we have a kiss like this I feel at peace with myself I wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved his lips with mine, gently sucking on my skin and softly biting my lip every couple of seconds. His lips were warm against mine and his fingertips slowly trailed up and down my back "Kayla" he mumbled and tangling his fingers with mine, he moved his lips to the side softly kissing my jawline sending shivers down my spine.

Michael pushed her onto the bench and kissed her inner thighs. His cold lips made Kayla go weak. She ran her fingers through Michaels curls as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. Michael took Kayla up the stairs and into the bedroom. He threw her onto the bed as she slowly stripped Michael. After they sexily stripped each other Kayla pulled Michael onto the bed and kissed his soft lips passionately. Michael not thinking, skipped putting a condom on and slowly put the tip in her clit teasing Kayla. She was already wet and Michael chuckled.  He looked her in the eye and said "you're beautiful" he slowly entered her and she gasped for air.
After a few minutes, Michael is still rocking her back and forth, the sound of wet claps surrounded the room as Kaylas eyes rolled to the back of her head. Michael pulls Kaylas head so she looks him in the eye and she smirked. Kayla arched her back and Michael pulled out. He layed small but passionate kisses on Kaylas neck giving her time to breathe, he went lower and lower until he reached her womanhood. She tightly grabbed the bed sheets as Michael dragged his tongue along her vag. After that, Kayla turned over and took charge of Michael. Michael let out soft but manly moans that made Kayla smile.

*1 hour later*
Kayla and Michael layed on their backs staring at the ceiling slowly panting and catching their breath.

Kayla: wow you really know what you're doing

Michael: I guess so, you're beautiful.

Kayla: so are you.

Michael: are you as bored as I am?

Kayla: depends-
Michael cut of Kayla

Michael: cool okay. Wear this and follow me.
He threw Kayla a long white shirt. He threw on some pyjama pants.

Michael noticed Kayla was limping, he chuckled as he threw her over his shoulder as he walked over outside to his pool that was lit up in purple. He let her down near the pool as he said

Michael: you said you were bored right?

Kayla: not really

Michael pushed Kayla into the pool.
Kayla was furious she scream-

Kayla: Michael you stupi-
Michael cut her off

Michael: CANNONBALL

He screamed as he jumped into the pool right next to her. Changing Kaylas mood from anger to laughter. Michael held Kayla in his arms as she pressed her lips against his.
Kayla swam under to wet her hair and when she came up, she noticed Michael had taken off his pants.
"Your turn" he double winked
She smirked and took her top off.
They spent the rest of the night racing and having fun skinny dipping.

*2 weeks later*
Michael: good morning beautiful

Kaylas smiled as she walked to the bathroom to freshen up. She turned to see Michael biting his bottom lip as his eyes made tracks down her body.

"Come on we gotta get ready"

"Get ready for what?"

"The kids come today"

"Ohhhhh,"
Michael said remembering he had invited over some kids to have some fun at Neverland.

Michael: Kayla, we haven't been on any of my rides yet! Exept one
*double wink*

Kayla lightly punched Michaels arm.

Bailey says the kids get here at twelve so be presentable, Kayla said as she pulled Michaels face so he was looking in the mirror.

*12 pm*
Michaels POV:
The kids and their parents arrive at the gates of Neverland where Bailey and I introduce them to my home. When we got inside to where the fun was, the kids said wow in unison which made me chuckle. The parents of the kids left and it was all up to Bailey and i to make sure they are having fun. Before we get started though, I need to introduce my partner Kayla.

Michael: everybody, this is Kayla, isn't she beautiful.

"She's alright"
One girl exclaimed as she smacked the gum in her mouth
"So is she your girl?"
The girl said in her southern accent.
"Yes actually" Michael replied.

One little girl walked up in her blonde pigtails and said "I think she's pretty"

"Thank you" said Kayla kissing the girls cheek.

Michael: so let's start this party.
Choir of kids: yeah!

Staff of Neverland gave all the kids a super soaker each. The kids ran into their hiding spots waiting to strike Mike and Kayla. Kayla ran front the tree near the pool and shot her gun towards some kids. One kid was like a ninja shooting everyone from the tree he climbed. The air filled with laughter love and joy as the kids, Kayla, mike, Bailey and other employees of Neverland ran around the fields chasing each other in the goal to be the least wet at the end. By the time it had ended, everyone was too tired to go on any rides so the kids spent the afternoon petting the bunnies waiting for their parents to come.
Once the last kids parents took their kid, Michael and Kayla had a nap on the couch. When they woke up, they had a conversation about the kids and how much fun they had.

Michael: I'm glad you love kids as much as I do
He said with a tiny smile on his face.

Kayla: I've always loved kids, i love having fun too.

Michael: I can't wait till we have our kids.

Kayla stared at Michael

Michael: I- I mean like later, not now, hah
Michael said nervously

Kayla wrapped her arms around Michaels necks and said "I can't wait either"

Kayla quickly let go of Michael and ran to the guest bathroom.

Michael: hey hey are you okay?

Kayla couldn't say a word, she vomited into the toilet and Michael holds her hair back. She cries as her lunch comes back up her throat.

*eleven pm*
Kayla woke up and Michael took care of her.
Michael: are you okay? You seem sick
Kayla: I think I'm ok, but why would I be vomiting, I wasn't drinking or eating too much. I'm confused