Chapter 8: Bailey knows

It's the next week and Michael has his last show today! Then finally we go back to Neverland. I must say, touring was fun but being with Michael was the highlight and I can't wait to spend more time with him.

Kaylas POV:
I slowly open my heavy eyes to see Michaels beautiful smile shinning on me as he peacefully slept with his arms wrapped around me. I have never felt more safe than I do now. I slowly place my hand on Michaels chiseled jaw as he opened his beautiful brown eyes. The first thing that came out of his mouth was

"good morning beautiful" Michael said as he slipped out of the hotel room bed noticing he had no pants on and was showing his Calvin Klein underwear. He was embarrassed but Kayla was slightly turned on by his shyness.

"Do you forgive me now?" He said as he quickly put on his pants and attempts to wink at her. But Michael could not wink to save her life and it made Kayla giggle a little.

Michael: what?
Kayla: nothing just haha-
Michael: come on what's so funny? Don't you forgive me??
Michael was worried
Kayla: of course I forgive you, but we need to work on that winking of yours, hahaha
Michael: Hey! What's wrong with my winking?
Kayla: Normally you wink with one eye, not both.
Michael: well here in my world, one eye wink means I like you, but a double wink means I love you.

Kayla giggled while she rolled her eyes.

Michael: are you ready to go home? We can spend more nights together like we did last night.
Michael said as he double winked at her.
Kayla: that was amazing
Kayla said chucking as she double winked back at Michael.

Michaels POV:
We quickly get dressed and my phone rings. It was bailey, she wanted me to come over for out last ever rehearsal for tonight. When Kayla and I finish getting ready, I walk her to my limo. I greeted our driver and we left. On the way, Kayla admired the scenery, the town, the lights, she even saw an advertisement for my show tonight and I saw her tiny grin. She was dressed in a white crop top and blue high wasted jeans complimented with her cute all star converses. I was wearing an orange sweatshirt with black pants and black shoes. Obviously Kayla is more modern than I am, I'm just different in my own way I guess. We finally arrive at the back of the venue where I was escorted out and so was Kayla. We get inside and everyone is ready for me to start. Bailey glances a look at Kayla and Kayla returned a smile.

Kaylas POV:
When we walked in, Bailey looked at me in shock as if she was saying "you forgave him?" I returned with a smile and a double wink. Bailey knew exactly what that meant because she's been his manager for 20 years now and she should know about the double wink. She smiled back and silently chuckled and quickly put her head up when Michael started talking.

Michael: Good Morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful night,

Bailey: I bet Kayla and you did.

She said quietly to Michael

Michael: would you be quite! You fat headed rascal.
He said as he softly chuckled and looked at Kayla in a dirty manner.

Kaylas POV:
The rehearsal has started and I am watching Michael move his feet across the stage so smoothly, I was sitting in the front seat admiring Michaels talent. When it had finished Michael had announced to everyone that his family will be coming to tonight's show. That means I have to meet them! Michael should've warned me so I could be put on my best behaviour. I want to impress them because they are of course the 'Jacksons' I'm nervous, really really nervous and I don't even know why.

Michaels POV:
I cannot wait until Kayla meets my family, she means a lot to me and I hope they like her. I'm just nervous, I don't want any of my sisters hating her or one of my brother falling for her, or even worse,  Joe being disrespectful to her. They will meet in their booth while I'm on stage so I won't be there when they meet but I really hope all goes well.