Chapter 11: The Argument (Pt. 2)

A/N: I am making the strike longer so I can fit more shit in here.
-Faith🌺

⚠️TW: SELF-HARM IS MENTIONED!!⚠️

Jewel P.O.V.

The next morning we are back to striking, with Jack. Race and I made up. And I haven't seen Spot. I guess I have to visit him.

I walk to Brooklyn and I see him there and he stares at me. He walks up to me "Hey ba-"
*slap* "What the fuck!" He slapped me in the face.

"How could youse? I trusted you, and youse go and cheat on me?" He is emotionless.

"What? I didn't cheat on you! What are youse talking bout?" He turns around.

"Youse and Mush, youse just hugging him on the roof the otha day."

"Yeah! Cause Ise was in a fight wit Race ova youse and he helped me wit me problems! He told me to make up wit Race and Ise did. We'se is all good now. And now's youse comes up and slaps me when youse don't know the whole story?" I slap him back. "Dats what youse get."

I stomped off.

Spot P.O.V.

I didn't wanna say anything to Jewel when I saw her hugging Mush on the roof the other night. I waited for her to come visit me. I thought she cheated. Apparently I was wrong.

I stopped her when I saw her on the docks and slapped her. "What the fuck!" she screamed. "How could youse? I trusted you, and youse go and cheat on me?" I answer.

"What? I didn't cheat on you! What are youse talking bout?" she is still screaming.

"Youse and Mush, youse just hugging him on the roof the otha day." I yell back.

"Yeah! Cause Ise was in a fight wit Race ova youse and he helped me wit me problems! He told me to make up wit Race and Ise did. We'se is all good now. And now's youse comes up and slaps me when youse don't know the whole story?" She slaps me back. "Dats what youse get." She stomps away and I grab her wrist and spin her around.

"What now?" she asks still in a harsh tone.

"Ise sorry, Ise didn't know." I look down towards the ground.

"Well maybe's youse would let me tell youse before you would go slappin' me." She snapped. She shook my wrist off of hers and walked away again.

Jewel P.O.V.

He turned me around and grabbed my wrist. He apologized and I shook him off of me and walked back to 'hatten.

Spot P.O.V.

I can't believe she just left. I guess we'se not togetha anymore. But Ise need her. Ise was so stupid and just guessed what was going on. Now she's gone.

I walked back to my room not making eye contact or communicating to anyone. I slammed the door and took out a piece of glass from the mirror in the bathroom. I started to cut. For every mistake I made wit her I cut myself once. I left a note on the door saying "do not disturb." I knew that Ace wouldn't listen and come in later anyways so I hoped I completed my goal by then.

I was crying before everything went black.

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter! Just wanted to stop this here cause of the intenseness (think that's a word) going on! Sorry for the cliffhanger!What's gonna happen next? Honestly I don't even know!😂
Stay tuned!

-Faith🌺

P.S. Probably a new chapter coming out this weekend.