Chapter 12: Noticed

⚠️TW SELF HARM MENTIONED⚠️

Ace P.O.V.

I am whistling and walking through the lodging house when I see Spot's door with a "Do Not Disturb" sign on it. I laugh. I take a pen from the front desk and I run to Spot's room. I open it slowly and I can't believe my eyes. "SPOT!" I run over to him. "SPOT CONLON!" I see him sitting against the wall with blood pouring from his wrists. Blood was everywhere. "I have to tell somebody." I scream for Slinky, who we found playing with a slinky on the streets and he comes in and I give him 50 cents. He runs to the doctors office. I send Munchy to get Race, Jewel, and Kid Blink and tell them to hurry up. He runs to get them.

Fifteen minutes later I'm pacing the room when the doctor comes in. We help the doc get Spot on the stretcher and we head to the hospital. I leave Tank in charge. He is one of mine and Spot's old buddies.

"Spot, please wake up!" I whisper in the back of the ambulance. (Yes ik there is no ambulances like there are today but picture it as a carriage with two horses in front and an air horn that continuously goes off.) Nobody responds. I am nearly close to tears when the ambulance stops.

We get out and Spot is taken away. I'm told to wait in the waiting room.

Munchy P.O.V.

I'm told to go get Race, Kid Blink, and Jewel. We head back to Brooklyn when Tank tells us to head to Brooklyn Hospital. (actual place look it up)

We go to the Hospital and ask to go see Spot. They don't know Spot as "Spot". He is put down as his real name...

"Anyone know his name?" I ask Jewel and the others. Jewel steps up and turns her head to us. "Don't tell 'im that you not know his real name okay?" We all nod our heads.

"We are lookin' for Gabriel Conlon? Ise is family to him." Jewel says. I didn't know his real name, but it is a good name. I wonder why he wouldn't just call himself Gabe.

"Room 3, first door to the right." We head there and Jewel tells us to stay outside.

"Ise sure hope he is okay." I say. Race and Kid Blink nod.

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter! It will get long again soon! Next chapter will be what happens inside the room with Jewel and Spot. Then whatever happens after Spot gets out of the hospital. Follow at simplyfics and famficss
-Faith🌺