Chapter 22: Catching Up

Jewel P.O.V.

A few months later, the "cute couple" known as the King and the Queen of Brooklyn, known as Spot and I, decided to adopt a puppy.

"What do you want to name the puppy?" I asked.

"I swear babe, if you say Spot youse is dead ta me!" Spot says, laughing.

"No! How about Stripe?"
"Stripe, I like it."

The puppy is a German Shepherd, and the brownish color looked like a huge stripe down its back.

Stripe went everywhere, including the docks with us. We love Stripe.

A Year Later:

A year later, we decided we wanted to have a baby. We tried and to our luck, I am pregnant!
I told Race to come to check it out, cause of the incident a while back.

We head to the bathroom and it says I'm pregnant.

Race flips out and runs into the room Spot and Stripe is in, and throws the test at Spot.

"Youse is so fucking lucky youse is married to 'er!" He yelled and they both man-hugged.

Spot was so excited and shocked at the same time.

9 Months Later:

I was sitting on the couch when I thought my water broke. Shit! The baby is coming!

"SPOT!"
I heard muffled voices from the other room.
"SPOT! GET YOUR ASS O'ER HEA!" I yelled.
"Ise on my way, hold ya horses!" He says comin down the hallway.
"NO I CANT! I CANT HOLD THE BABY IN!"
Spot just stares and then runs towards the door and opens it up and carries me to our carriage.

We get to the hospital and Spot is holding onto my hand the whole time. Man, does it hurt WAYY more than it looks.

After about an hour of pain and suffering, out pride and joy came out.

Spot was acting all strong but on the inside was worried. He kept on mumbling to himself while holding my hand, "Lord, please don't let me lose them. Please let them both live and love..." I was just squeezing his hand harder and harder. And luckily his dream come true, we had a beautiful daughter named Jody Meghan Conlon. I wanted to name her Jody, and Spot wanted to name her Meghan.

A year later we had another baby, babies to be exact. Twins. Caleb and Troy. They are both identical. Now they like to play football, and they are able to go to school. Jody is also in school and loves it. She is in honor roll!

A/N:
I had to get what was going on here outta the way so then next I can tell how they are doing now. Now meaning in 1899... you know what? SEE YAAA
-Faith🌺