Mismatched Compatibility (11)

WARNING: A lotta swear words. You guessed right, peeps. It's Ethan's POV time~!

_________________

Ethan:

"You're starting to like her."

I instantly stopped drinking to frown at Luke. "What?"

"You heard me," he smiled.

"Bet your ass I did," I said incredulously. "What the f*ck, man?"

Seriously, what the f*ck? How could he assume that I was beginning to like that spoiled rich kid? Yeah, she was hot. But she was too chaotic for me. There was too much angst. It was as if she swore herself against guys.

Although, I couldn't deny that there were moments - like in the kitchen at home. It was like I was seeing a different side of her, a side that I liked. And damn, if I didn't get a hard on every time I laid my eyes on her.

Luke burst out laughing. "Geez, Ethan. No need to get so worked up about it. It's just an observation."

"No, it's an assumption. A wrong one," I added, putting the bottle to my lips.

"Is it?"

I finished the bottle of beer before facing him. He had an eyebrow raised at me. He was serious about this so-called observation of his. That much I could see in his eyes.

Shit. I hated having smart friends.

"Dude, do I look like someone who'll go for her type?" I snorted.

"Yeah," he answered, without missing a beat.

I frowned. "Well, I won't." Before Luke could say anything, I leaned away from the counter. "F*ck this, I'm getting laid." With that, I left the kitchen and went off to find someone I could bang.

It didn't take me long. When I entered the living room, I immediately spotted Trixie by the fireplace. I came up behind her and leaned my lips to her right ear.

"Hey, don't I know you?" I wondered in a low voice.

She smiled.

"Yeah, you're the girl with the pretty smile."

That made her giggle, causing me to smile triumphantly. Some girls were just so easy to fool. She turned around and faced me. I usually went for blondes, but Trixie was a brunette exception. She did this thing with her tongue that did wonders with my soldier. Plus, she wasn't bad to look at. To add more, she got a nice pair of hooters.

I could even feel my soldier twitching in anticipation.

"Long time no see, Ethan," she purred, leaning her body closer while her hands made their way up to my chest.

See? Easy.

In a matter of seconds, we were dancing along the beat of the music. Our bodies were so close that we were practically doing it on the dance floor. We might not be kissing, but our touches were obviously making us both extremely hot.

Girls like this made life easier for me. I mean, I shouldn't have to work hard for a girl. As a matter of fact, I didn't want to. That was too much waste of a time. Girls like Trixie was familiar to me. It was sort of my comfort zone.

This was my life.

As my hand made its way down Trixie's curves, I heard an all-too-familiar voice that made me look up.

"You're sickening!"

I looked around the living room. I knew that Prima Donna's voice anywhere. I didn't even realize that I stopped dancing and touching Trixie until I felt her tug my shirt. But at that moment, I saw Daniella pulled against the wall by some shithead.