| 2 |

| Sakura Haruno |

| Sakura Haruno |

I woke up with Hinata laying sleep beside me. She really was the bestest friend anyone could ask for. Although shes been giving me advice to leave the situation that Im in, she has yet to leave my side for not taking her advice.

I was a mess. A wreck; and she still loved me. I scooted closer to her and laid my head on her back. She stired a little before waking up.

"I'm sorry." I tell her. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's fine." She reaches for her phone. "I still got enough time to get to school." The both of us got out of bed. School...I forgot we attended different schools.

"Hey Hinata?" I looked over at her as she walked to her closet. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Hm? What is it Sakura?"

"Can I-borrow some clothes?" I blushed as the words left my mouth. I didn't want to go home and face my parents again. Not after what happend.

"Of course you can!" She says. She began rummaging through her closet to find her school uniform. "I'll go shower, feel free to get whatever you want to wear." I nodded as she disappeared out the room. Hinata and I had different taste in clothes, so it would be difficult to find something to wear. I rummaged through her closet and settled on just some jean shorts and one of her many oversized t-shirts. I peeled off my clothes and put hers on. I used her brush to brush my hair into a messy bun. Hinata returned from her shower fully clothed in her school uniform. She placed her hair in two buns at the top of her head.

"Hinata are you ready?" The door opened and Neji's frame appeared. He looked my way and smiled. "Hey Sakura, I didn't know you were here."

I waved at Neji. He walked further in Hinata's room and hugged me tightly. "Long time no see, how are you?"

"I'm well." I reply hugging him back. Neji was Hinata's cousin but they were raised as brother and sister.

"That's always good to hear." He says. "So when are you transferring to our school?"

"Whenever my mom stops being a bitch about it." I mummble. He laughed and shook his head. We headed out of Hinata's room and Hinata's dad was nice enough to drop me off at school. I sighed. Another day at this shithole.