| 27 |

| Sakura Haruno |

| Sakura Haruno |

"Yeah, like that." Sasuke coos as he let me strum on his guitar. He's been teaching me how to play lately. I sat in between his legs with the guitar in my lap as he placed his hands over mine showing me which strings to pull.

"See you got it." He smiled down at me. I've become so in love with that smile it was driving me insane.

"Thanks to you." I tell him. His arms find their way to my waist as he pulls me closer to him. He burries his face within my neck.

We heard a loud bang which caused us to jump. We looked at eachother because we were suppose to be the only ones in the house at the moment. Sasuke shot up and I was right behind him. Once we came into view of the living room. Sasuke straight faced. Madara laid stretched out on the floor and his friend who O late found out was his best friend Hashirama was dragging him by the legs into his room.

"What the hell is this?" Sasuke asked gaining his attention. Hashirama quickly dropped Madara's legs and threw a hand behind his head in a dumb manner.

"Funny story." He says. "Madara here got drunk and thought it would be fun to run from the bar to here. Well, he was all fine and dandy till he got here and collapsed at the door. He's okay though."

"Why did you even condone this?"

"He's an Uchiha." He replies. "Once you guys minds are set, there's no going back."

Sasuke nodded understandingly. "Your reasoning is valid enough." He walked further to his uncle before kicking him slightly.

"Hey Unc, get up."

Madara stirred a little and looked over at Sasuke.

"Sasuke you little shit did you kick me?!" He slurred.

"Yes, I did." Was his answer. "Now get your ass up. You're too grown for Hashirama and I to carry you to your room."

Madara grumbles before struggling to his feet. He teetered a little bit before Hashirama caught him. He threw his arm around his friend and smiled.

"HAAASHIRAAMAA!" He yelled. Hashirama chuckled nervously.

Is it wrong that I actually think the two of them together is super hot? Like I can't get over how devilishly handsome the both of them are and their friendship leads me to believe that there can definitely be a flame between the two. Maybe I just watch too much anime in my spare time. Who knows.