| 10 |

| Itachi Uchiha |

| Itachi Uchiha |

I know I shouldn't have been spying on my brother but this was just too good not to pass up. The girl that he's been telling me so much about is here, in our home; in his room. And he was right, she was cute. I can see why he became immediately drawn to her.

After listening to their conversation for a few minutes I decided to actually start making something for us to eat. I decided on making Salmon Burgers with french fries. It wasn't much, but it was enough. I didnt want to be too extravagant for Sasuke's guest and he would just be embarrassed.

I knocked lightly on Sasuke's door. I could hear his guitar stop strumming and shuffling before the door opened. Sasuke stood on the other end. I smiled.

"I made salmon burgers." I tell him.

"You haven't made those in forever." He raised an eyebrow. He turned back to his pink haired friend, who sat comfortably on his bed. "Hey Monster, you hungry?"

"A little yeah." She replies. Even her voice is beautiful. My brother picked a good one.

"You ever had a salmon burger?"

"A what?" She frowns.

"Come on." He motioned her to follow us.

Sasuke made his and Sakura's plate before setting them on our dinner table. Which was weird. Neither of us sat at that table since our parents died. Even when His friends are here they gather around in the living room.

"I'll tell you later." Sauske speaks as he quickly walks past me with two bottles of water.

I slowly sat at the table with my food. Seeing my brother interact with this girl made me feel warm. He laughed, he teased her. He....smiled. This was my little brother. He was coming back. And this made me happy.

"So, Sakura." I say breaking their conversation. Her big green eyes landed on me. "I hear you're Hinata's friend."

Her eyes cut to Sasuke before returning back to me. "Yes, that's right." She answers. "She's my best friend."

I smile. I engaged in conversation with her, trying to get a feel of what draws Sasuke to this girl. I know it can't be just cause she's cute.

"Anything you want to do career wise?" I ask her.

"I uh-" Her cheeks became pink with embarrassment. "I want to be a detective. Something like Olivia Benson on Law & Order: SVU."