| 13 |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

"Come on just try it." Sakura giggles. We sat in the ice cream parlor as she, Naruto & Hinata enjoyed their ice cream.

I don't like ice cream. It makes my teeth cold. It gives me a brain freeze. I cant stand it.

"No thanks." I tell her for the third time since she had her ice cream.

"Pleaaase." She looked up at me and batted those long lashes of hers at me. Her bottom lip poked out as she moved closer to me. I felt my cheeks getting hot and looked for help from Hinata and Naruto who where in their own world together as always. I let out a breath before opening my mouth. Sakura slid the spoon in and dumped the ice cream on my tongue. I cringed.

"See its not so bad." She smiled at me. If She wasn't so cute I'd be mad right now. I turned away from her and slowly swallowed the ice cream. Butter peacan is what she had. "Here have some more."

"No thanks."

"Come on Sasuke." Her voice was like the pur of a cat. My heart began to beat fast. Again she batted her lashes at me. Something was fluttering around in my stomach. I hated this feeling, but at the same time I loved it.

"Okay but this is the last time." I say before letting her feed me nother spoonfull. Again she smiled. What was this girl doing to me?

Before I knew it, Sakura had shared her whole bowl of ice cream with me. I have no self control. We headed back to my place. Opening the front door I was greeted by Itachi, who was feeding a crow, yes a Crow on our living room floor. He was crouched down, one arm on his knee as the other was outstretched holding a piece of a slice of bread towards the bird. I frowned.

"Itachi what the hell are you doing?" I ask him.

"Shh brother you'll scare it." He says.

"What the fuck is it doing in the house!"

"It slammed into the patio door." He says tossing the peice of bread at the bird. It jumpped back startled before it moved in closer and pecked at it. Itachi stood to his feet, stuffing his hands into his black chino pants and looked at me. "I bought it inside. I think it's wing is broken."

"You should take it to my moms job." Naruto says getting closer to the crow. Naruto always had a fondness with animals. He has a fox for a pet for crying out loud.

"I was thinking that." Itachi looks down at the bird once more, watching as Naruto quickly befriended the thing. It bounced up Naruto's arm and sat perfectly perched on his shoulder. "But I didn't know if they were still open around this time."