| 4 |

| Itachi Uchiha |

| Itachi Uchiha |

I walked into the home I now shared with my little brother. I could hear him playing his game. It was tough taking care of him while going to college and working. But I knew I had to do it for him. Neither of us wanted to live with our grandfather and Im happy he understood that.

Finding our parents dead was hard for the both of us. For him mostly because he was young. He distanced himself from me. He put himself in a box. He never wanted to be bothered. There were days that he'd skip school. And there were times his grades went down alot. All in all I made sure I was being strong for my brothers sake.

I walked down the hall to his room and opened the door. Smoke illuminates his room indicating that he had been smoking. A habit he picked up. His room was dimly lit as he sat in his beanbag chair playing Call of Duty. He turned his head my way and nodded.

"How was work?" He asked.

"The usual cupcakes and rainbows that it always is." I reply causing him to chuckle. "How was school."

"The usual cupcakes and rainbows." He replies. I place his food on the bed along with his drink on the carpet next to him. "Thanks for the tacos."

"You're welcome." I say. I ruffled his hair and turned to exit his room.

My brother was my everything. He made me who I was. Sasuke and I were similar but different at the same time. Both of us had a temper, but he moved more on impulse than I did. I was more reasonable he wasnt. I spoiled him when we were younger. I always brought him along with me everywhere I went. I'd go shopping for me and end up getting him something. I'd always carry him on my back and we'd always play games. We had the best brother bond ever untill our parents death. Slowly I can see the old Sasuke coming back, but everytime he does, this new Sasuke pushes him further back.

I pulled out my phone to see my lock screen. Sasuke and I my mom took the picture which makes it so special to me. I was in middle school. Sasuke was still in elementary. I was carrying Sasuke on my back as usual my mom was waiting for us on the porch as usual and she got a good picture of Sasuke and I laughing as we entered the gate of our home.

I slightly jumped hearing the door to Sasuke's room opening. He appeared in the living room with his food and drink. I tilted my head in confusion. He sat on the couch next to me. Was Sasuke spending dinner with me? 

We ended up eating in silence. We settled on watching a few shows we havent seen in a while and next thing I know, Sasuke was sleeping on my shoulder. I missed times like these. I placed my arm around his shoulder. His mouth slightly opened as he drooled.