| 9 |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

I walked into the school building with my hands in my pockets. I was headed to our usual meet up area when I spotted three figures. Naruto, Hinata, & Sakura. Hinata was holding on tightly to Sakura as Sakura hid her face within Hinata's neck. Naruto quietly rubbed at Sakura's back. I approached them.

"Whats going on?" I ask looking at them. I could hear Sakura's light sniffles.

No one said a word. It was like they didnt notice I was here.

"Why's the monster crying?" I ask again.

"I don't know what happened but its got Hinata emotional as well." Naruto replies.

I tug at the hem of Sakura's sweater. "Hey Monster." I call out to her. She sniffles in response. "Whats going on?"

"Family issues with her parents Sasuke." Hinata speaks for her friend.

I tilt my head. "What? Her dad's banging someone behind her moms back or something?"

"Fuck off Sasuke! Can you be any less of a jerk?" Hinata snapped catching me off gaurd. I placed a hand on my chest in mock surprise.

"All have you know Hinata, I understand how it feels when a parent deceives another."

Her eyes softend. "I'm sorry." She spoken softly. "It's just-"

"You're defending your friend." I tell her. "I understand." I tug at Sakura's sweater once more. "Hey Monster come here, lets talk."

For the first time Sakura raised her head. Seeing her tear-struck face did something to me. She looked crushed. Hurt. It took me back for a minute.

"It's okay if you want to go." Hinata told her friend. "I'll be here."

Sakura hesitated before taking my hand. I wrapped our fingers together and pulled her down the hall. I walked up the steps to the second floor of the building and made a left into an empty class. I closed the door and locked it. Turning towards Sakura I leaned against the door. I pulled her to me and used my thumb to wipe her tears.

"Whats going on?" I ask her. "Is your dad cheating?"

"Something like that." Her voice is shaky.

"They had a bad argument about it?"

She shook her head. "My mom doesnt know. If she did I'm afraid she either wont believe me, or it'd ruin our family."