| 21. |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

"Sakura," I shake her to get her up but she wouldn't budge. So I leaned over and placed kisses all over her face. I knew it would annoy her and get a rise out of her at 6:30am and that's exactly what I wanted to do.

"Sasuke move!" She groans. She tries to scoots away from me but I grab her waist and forcefully pull her back. My kisses land into the crook of her neck. She gave an irritated sigh.

"SASUKE!" She sits up in bed and looks dead at me. Boy, if looks could kill. I couldn't help but smile as I looked at her.

"You're not funny you asshole." She gets out of bed and walks over to her suitcase. She sat in front of it pulling out her school uniform and under clothes. She mumbled to herself as she did.

"Well being nice to you doesn't do anything." I tell her. "I shook you a few times and you didn't move."

"Should've left me sleep."

"And have you skip school?" I frown. Heh, look at me. Before I met Sakura I was smoking and skipping school. I haven't had anything to smoke for a while and I'm always in class. At that time I wanted to see her. Now I see too much of her. It's not a bad thing, it's actually a really good thing. Waking up next to her sleeping form, eating breakfast with eachother, going to school and coming home. Who would've thought this pink haired girl would be the one to bring me out of this dark prision I was in for so long while in a dark place of her own. We helped eachother.

I walked over to her and grabbed her face. She looked at me flustered as she blushed shortly. I smirked. "I dont think so love." I tell her. "Now let's get ready to go."

The both of us got ready for school and walked out of my room to be greeted by Itachi and my Uncle. They looked our way and smiled. People been smiling at us alot lately. What the hell do that be about?

"Good morning you two." Itachi spoke as he sipped his coffee. He placed it on the table and sat back in his seat. I gave a lazy wave.

"Good morning." Sakura managed to say. After the both of us ate, we grabbed our things and headed out to school.

"Naruto, I have to talk to you." I tell my best friend. We quickly ditched the girls and headed in a different direction.

"What's up?" He says sticking his hands into his pockets.

"Whatever I tell you please don't repeat it to anyone." I say.

He scoffs. "Dude just tell me."

"Last night, Sakura told me she loves me." I tell him. He gasped and looked my way as we walked through the halls.