20.

| Sakura Haruno |

| Sakura Haruno |

All these questions, all these tests and pictures were driving me insane. But as promised, Sasuke stood by my side. He held my hand as I sat on the hospital bed. A Detective stood a few steps away with their partner, scribbling notes into a notebook.

"Okay Miss Haruno, we'll make sure we get everything processed and we'll do whatever it takes to make sure your father doesn't hurt you or anyone else anymore." He smiled down at me and I nodded slowly before thanking him. He smiled.

"I have a daughter about your age," He says again. "So this is kind of a bitter pill to swallow at the moment. But I'll try not to get to emotionally attached."

I pursed my lips together for a small smile.

"Mr. Uchiha, I've heard about thr history of yesturday from a few older heads at the station." His eyes softened as he looked on at Sasuke. "I'm sorry for your lost."

Sasuke looked up at him. His eyes lowered slightly. "Thank you." He says lowly. I squeezed his hand for comfort.

The detective nodded and turned to leave. I jumped down from the hospital bed and wrapped my arms around Sasuke's neck to hug him. His arms slowly wrapped around my waist and he pulled me close to his body, causing me to slightly bend backwards into the hug. My face burried deep in his neck.

"Thank you Sasuke." I say into his skin. I could feel his lips curling into a smile against my skin.

"I told you I'd always be by your side monster, I meant it."

I pulled back and looked him in the eye.

"I haven't heard you call me that in a while."

"It's only been a day." He smirks at me before ruffling my hair. I went to slap his hand down as the doctor returned into the room. We looked at her as if we were caught almost having sex or something. Her eyes softened.

"You're free to go Miss Haruno, we ran all the tests." She says.

"Thank you." I tell her. She exits the room and together Sasuke and I exit as well. Itachi and their uncle were seated in the waiting room. Their uncle was flirting with a nurse while Itachi typed away on his phone.

"Give me a call." The nurse seductively spoke to their uncle. He gave her a smirk. Im starting to think that same smirk runs in the family. It's an attractive one and so far three of the Uchihas that I know have that same smirk.

"Of course I will." Madara replies. "I just hope you didn't give me the wrong number."

The nurse giggled. "I wouldnt do that to such a charming young man."

"Young?" Sasuke held back a laugh as Madara and the nurse look his way. He stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Oh?" The nurse smiles. "Is this your son?"