| 28 |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

"You look so cute!" Sakura smiled brightly at me.

"I look ridiculous." I tell her. Adjusting the Mickey Mouse ears on my head.

"Awh come on!" She giggles. "Naruto is wearing them too!"

I look over at Naruto who was taking pictures with Hinata. The girls thought it would be "super cute and romantic if we went on a double date" and guess where they chose? Disneyland. The most happiest place on Earth. Can you feel my sarcasm? Because that's what that was, sarcasm.

"He looks like typical Naruto. An idiot." I reply. Sakura threw her arms around me and placed her lips on mine in a way to shut me up.

"Stop complaining and have fun Sasuke. No one else that knows us is here nor do people care if you look ridiculous or not. I am your girlfriend, and my opinion should be the only opinion that matters." She looks up at me with those enchanting green eyes. Damn those green eyes. They're what caught my attention in the first place. They hold so much emotion its a shame I've become such a victim to them.

I threw my head back and sighed. "Fine. You win."

"I always win." She looks at me with a flirty expression before letting me go and pulling my arm to some more rides. We've been here literally since this park opened and I'd have to say I really was enjoying myself. Whenever Sakura thought I was on my phone, I was taking pictures of her and recording her in her natural state. She was just so cute.

Now we were sitting down eating.

"Okay." Naruto looked over the map with Sakura. "We were on this one, this one. Those two, and we did that, that, and that."

"We did this." Sakura added. Pointing at the map with Naruto and putting a forkfull of food in her mouth with the other. Hinata and I looked at them and blinked. They were the most excited about this although this plan was both Hinata and Sakura's. With Hinata being the shy little flower she was I knew she wouldn't be as excited as I was. She is internally though.

"They seem to he having so much fun." She whispers as she looked over at them. "They're the epitome of a brother and sister bond. I love it."

"Nard's always wanted a sister." I tell her. "That's why he and Sakura are so close. It's almost like they're the best friends."

She giggled. "Its easier to manage them. Those hot heads."

I snort. "Yeah."

We continue to watch the two interact and before we knew it, there were dragging us to the center of the park where the Disney parade was taking place. The girls couldn't see that much so we set them on our shoulders. Sakura's manicured fingernails played in my hair and she enjoyed the show.

Who knew being in love would have me feeling like my heart was going to explode out of my chest?

| Naruto Uzumaki |

I quickly snapped the picture of the two girls in their natural state. I leaned over showing Sasuke and he smiled.

"They're made for eachother." He says.

I snorted. "Imagine." I say. "Swear before she came to Konoha High, everyone thought Hinata was secretly involved in a lesbian relationship."

"Really?" He looks over at me. I nod.

"You were probably too busy sulking to pay attention to the conversations we've all had before."

He shrugged it off and the two of ys casually walked behind Sakura and Hinata who held hands and swung their arms as they walked. Their friendship was the cutest.

"Hey Naruto." Sasuke called my name and I looked over at him as she continued to watch the girls walk in front of us.

"Hm, what is it?" I ask.

"Thank you."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you thanking me for Teme?"

He snorted. "Teme?" He says. "You've been letting your dad teach tou Japanese again aren't you?"

I scratched my head. "It's goo to broaden my horizons." I tell him. "Now I can watch Drangon Ball with no subtitles."

"You're a lost cause." He shakes his head.

I wave him off. "Anyway, what are you thanking me for?"

"For making me realize my feelings for Sakura." He answers. "I think If I would've still been in denial. None of this would've ever happend."

I smiled. "Awh shucks. Anytime buddy." I pat his back. My best friend. He's so in love. It makes me the happiest best friend on the planet seeing him so happy and carefree. Well, almost carefree.

With a heavy heart, I must admit that this book is almost over ☹️ I've put alot of thought into this and most of the chapters I had progressing up to the end isnt even necessary to the story. They'd just be fillers and I think we got a well enough dose of fillers from watching Naruto correct? Lol. So maybe about Two or three chapters left. I havent decided yet. Maybe there will be a sequel. Maybe there wont. Who knows 😅 thank you to all my readers both Verbal and Silent. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book like I enjoyed writing it lol. Okay let me stop before I get emotional 😭