| 6 |

| Hinata Hyuga |

| Hinata Hyuga |

I couldnt help but think about what Sasuke said about Sakura. Did that mean he like her? The day was over with and I found myself still in my own thoughts. I waited for Sakura to arrive. Should I tell her?

"Geez what's on your mind?" Sakura asked breaking me from my thoughts. I looked up at her seeing Naruto standing right behind her with a concerned look on his face. I smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing I was just waiting on the two of you." I heard a yawn and I looked around seeing Sasuke walking out of class. I seen him catch Sakura's gaze as they both quickly looked away from eachother. We walked to the parking lot where Sasuke's car was located. He'd usually drop Naruto and I off at home.

"U-uh I'll walk home today." I say. Sasuke looked over his shoulder at me.

"Get in the car Hinata." He then looked at Sakura. "You too."

"So much for saying please." Sakura mumbles causing me to giggle. We climb into the backseat of Sasuke's car and buckled ourselves in.

"Man I'm hungry." Naruto says from the passanger seat. "Let's go to that pizza spot downto-" he paused. "U-uh let's go somewhere to eat."

"I'm in the mood for some pizza!" I say.

"So pizza it is then." Sasuke continued driving.

"Well, if it isnt a bother can you take my home?" Sakura asks nervously. "I-I dont have any cash on me.."

I see Sasuke look at her from the rearview mirror. Before focusing his attention back on the road. Naruto turned around in the passenger seat to face us.

"Dont worry Sakura," He says. "It's our treat. Think of it as a welcoming gift." He smiled brightly at her. I love him so much.

"O-oh n-no I-I couldn't." Sakura shakes her head.

"You haven't a choice Pinky." Sasuke finally spoke. "Deal with it."

Sakura sunk deeper into her seat. We arrived at the pizza place and Sasuke found a good parking spot. He turned the car off and we exited out the car. I walked alongside Sakura and linked my arm in hers.

"He called me Pinky." She frowned. "Thats the name of a pornstar."

I laughed loudly causing the boys to look back at us.

We entered the pizza place and ordered our pizza before taking a seat. I caught Sasuke sneaking glances at Sakura who sat next to me picking at her nails. She looked up just in time for Sasuke to look away from her and pretend to be occupied by the parmesan cheese shaker on the table. I kicked Naruto under the table.