| 15 |

| Sasuke Uchiha - November 10th |

"You ready?" Itachi asked opening my door. I finished buttoning up my shirt before I nodded. The both of us exit my room and headed out the house to his car. Itachi revved the engine and pulled off from the curb.

The car ride was long and quiet. Neither of us said a word. Finally we pulled into the cemetery. Getting out of his car we walked the path to our parents burial sight. Once there, I dropped to my knees in front of my mom's head stone. Mikoto Uchiha. I placed my hands on her head stone and stared at the 'In Loving Memory'

"Two years." I whisper. "Two years ago today you took your own life. Without even thinking how'd it effect your children. Why mom? Why'd you do it."

Water droplets fell onto her hard grey head stone before I realized they were spilling from my eyes. I sniffed back snot and drew a shaky breath.

"I miss you so much." I tell her. Hoping she could hear me. "It's not the same without you. Why'd you have to go?"

I still couldnt wrap my mind around the fact that she killed herself. Did she not want to live with the regret of taking a man's life? Did she do it because she couldn't live with herself anymore? Why? Why would she do that leaving two young boys by themselves?

I coughed. Mucus formed and my mouth and I turned my head to spit it out.

"Brother." Itachi says sternly. "Why'd you spit on father's grave?"

"Because he's the cause of this." I say gripping my mother's headstone. Tears sliding down my face. I was so angry my body shook. "It's his fault She's dead Itachi and you know it!" I turned and looked back at him as his gaze softened. He knelt by me and placed a hand on m shoulder.

"I hate him." I whispered. "She loved him and he threw that all away for some slut at his job."

Itachi squeezed my shoulder.

"I hope he's burning in hell." I say looking over at my father's grave. "You hear that you bastard?! I HOPE YOURE ROTTING IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THIS FAMILY!"

Fugaku Uchiha. Homicide detective for the LAPD. Great at what he did. Beautiful wife, two smart little boys. He was living the american dream.

But he threw that away when he started messing around with Ami. His partner. She admitted that she forced herself on him, but it wasn't all her fault. My dad knew what he was losing if he got caught. Who knew it'd be his life and my mom's as well.

I hate him for it. With every fiber of my being I hate him. Pushing my mother to that point. He didn't deserve her in the afterlife. My brother and I needed her here and she took her own life right with his. Even then she still loved him.