Bergentrückung

Chara's POV:

Last night was really rough, every emotion I held inside just came out of me. I tried to fall asleep next to Frisk when I suddenly felt something warm on my lips. I knew it was Frisk. Even if they weren't here I would still be able to tell by their sense and how gentle they were. It couldn't be anyone else.

It calmed me down knowing my feelings were now real for sure, but I guess someone has been holding them in for quite sometime aswell. And with our second kiss, I was sure, they felt the same as I did. 

''I love you, Frisk'' - I said, looking them straight in their dark brown eyes with a gold-ish reflection. 
''I love you too Chara'' - They didn't hesitate, and they said it back right away. They glomped me tightly. I hugged them back smirking, I loved them. I loved mom, dad and Asriel too, but with Frisk, it was something else, it was love for sure. But it was somewhat different. A love I never experienced before. And I was ready to kill everyone who dared to touch them. 

We heard a knock on our door. We instantly stopped our hug. Thankfully it was only mom. She invited us for a breakfast. She already ate breakfast with Asriel, but since in the past two days we ''woke up'' pretty ''late'' we had our breakfast a bit later. Frisk and I ran out of our bedroom to the living room with mom. We had bread with a peanut butter, it was enough to satisfy our hunger. I saw Frisk was up to something, I couldn't really tell what was on their mind, but it definitely wasn't nothing. 

''Mom?'' - they asked. I felt shivers running through my skin. I was scared they won't tell her what happened. 
''Yes, my child?'' - Mom asked, just like the usual. 
''I was wondering, would it be alright for Chara and I to go visit dad...I-I know you two aren't in the best relationship right now, but as far as I know dad loved Chara too...'' - they begged. Honestly I was kinda relieved, but again, anxious. I was the one who came up with the buttercup idea for the butterscotch-cinnamon pie. What if Asgore still hates me for poisoning him. I know I didn't mean it, but I feel so much guilt on my soul even now. 
''My child, just because I'm not connected to Asgore anymore doesn't mean I've forbidden you to visit him. He is a good man, but his actions disgusted me. I can't forgive him for such a murderer over 6 innocent young children who have done nothing wrong. I hope you understand my child.'' - She answered. 

Honestly, Toriel's kindness always inspired me, she was always so forgiving and full of love for everyone, although she wouldn't even know a person at all. She truly is the best mom I could've ask for. Honestly, I forgot how my biological mom was like, I feel like Toriel has always been my real mother. I love her. 

''Chara?'' - Frisk turned to me smiling - ''Do you wanna go see dad with me?''
I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just nodded. I was really scared. But if Frisk will be there, I knew it will be okay.  

Soon enough we went to our bedroom to change. I sat on my bed for while Frisk was changing, they didn't feel like going to the bathroom to do it anyways. So I just started at them. How did I even get this lucky to have such a fragile, yet so strong and beautiful, merciful person in my life. I feel so much joy flowing through my veins. I miss feeling something so beautiful such as love. 

I was ready to go, but I felt like Frisk didn't do it only because they wanted me to see dad again. But we'll see, I hope it goes well. 

''Bye mom!'' - We both waved at Toriel as we left the house. 
''Goodbye my children, be good!'' - she waved back at us. 

When we lost the view of our house Frisk pulled my hand in theirs. They were warm as always. Frisk looked at me, their face turned red, and so did mine. They stopped walking and looked down to our hands as they started to intertwine their fingers with mine. 

''Chara...'' - They muttered.
''What is it Frisk?'' - I asked them, caressing their cheek. 
''Will you be mine, Chara?'' - Frisked looked to me face to face. Both of us turned red. What are those now? Tears? But...I'm not even sad...where are they even coming from. I couldn't hold them in, they just keep running down my cheeks. But I'm smiling. 

''Is that a yes Chara?'' - Frisk smiled as they kissed my cheek softly. 
''Yes, Frisk, I'll be yours.'' - I finally had a chance to speak up. I wanted it to be clear. 
Frisk looked up to me and slowly leaned close to my face, I did the same until I lips collide. They wrapped their arms around my waist, and I rested mine on their chest. I felt their heartbeat as we stood there. So is this what Frisk wanted when they said they wanted me to meet Asgore again? It doesn't matter now. What matters now is that Frisk is happy. They deserve all the best they could get. And if they want me, I'll give my everything to them. 

Frisk pulled out of the kiss and looked deeply in my eyes. This was real. This love what I feel now is real. For the first time, I don't feel lonely. I have someone. I have someone who's got my back. And who has mine. 

''Shall we continue?'' - They asked. I nodded, and squeezed their hand tightly. I was really scared, but I wanted to meet dad once again. 
We soon reached the castle, it was as big as it always was. It's kind of sad though, mom and dad don't live together anymore. We were such a happy family back then. I wish I could bring them back together. I feel like, it was all my fault. If I didn't poison myself, maybe, none of this would ever happen? But, there's one thing I don't regret at all. I met Frisk. Frisk taught me how to love. To love in another way than I used to before. I was ready to give everything I had for them. Even if that meant to die once again. 

''That's it Chara, we're here. Are you ready?'' - Frisk looked at me with a bit of a worry on their face. 
''Mhm.'' - I nodded - ''You can knock if you want to, Frisk.'' 
Frisk knocked on the door, and slowly opened them. Asgore was watering a huge pole of golden flowers. He didn't seem to notice that someone opened the door. 

''Father? It's me, your child, Chara.''