Valentine's Day

Frisk's POV:

So, Chara and Sans got back from the kitchen, and it was pretty late so Sans had to return back home, by that time Asriel was sleeping on our couch next to me. Mom went outside with Sans, they seemed to get along pretty well. Meanwhile Chara sat next to me and laid their head on my shoulder.

''Hey, Frisk?'' - Chara mumbled.
''Hmm? What is it Chara?'' - I raised my eyebrow stroking their hair.
''What is tomorrow's date?'' - They said cuddling in my arms. 
''It's..um, 14th of February'' - I said. 
''Are we going to celebrate?'' - Chara looked at me with an excitement. 

I chuckled and gave them a quick peck on the lips. A smile has took over their face, I wonder what Sans told them while they were alone. 

''Should we get something for mom and Asriel?'' - I suggested, after all, Valentine's day is a day where we celebrate love, no matter if it's platonic or romantic? 
''I suppose, but what should we get them?'' - Chara seemed a bit down. 
''Well, you said you and Asriel used to paint pictures together, shall we paint him something? And we can try to make something, like, a cake, for mom, wouldn't that be fun?'' - I smiled at Chara while they smirked back at me. 

''Alright fine!'' - Chara said, I know how much they love crafting and, especially, drawing! 
''I know you can't say no to drawing and painting, isn't that right, dear?'' - I chuckled. 
''Oh please! I don't waste my talent for irrelevant people, besides, Asriel and mom are my family, of course I want to make them happy. I suppose, I could make one for dad too!'' - A smile took over their face once again. Just looking at their crimson eyes made my heart beat faster. 

''My dearest children, I believe, it's time to go to bed, am I right?'' - Mom sat next to us kissing both of out foreheads. Chara went through Asriel's fur on his head before heading to bed. I just smiled, it's obvious how much he meant to them.
''Should I leave you two alone for a little while?'' - I asked.
''U-uh, I'm coming, I just feel bad I wasn't able to tell him goodnight.'' - Chara frowned, but their eyes soon took their sight over me, and that's when I smirked. 

Chara interlocked their fingers with mine, and we went straight to bed. We were too tired to get undressed and to brush our teeth. We just hooped in our bed and I cuddled close to Chara. They were so cold, unlike me, I was burning, I felt way too hot so their coolness felt so much like heaven. When I was half asleep, I felt their cherry tasting lips onto mine. I landed my hands on their shoulders as they pulled me closer in the hug. 

''The moon of my life...my sun and stars.'' - They whispered in my ear as they nibbled it softly. 
''I....I love you t-too, Chara...'' - I haven't felt so many butterflies in my belly before this. They made me feel something no one has ever made me feel before. 
''Well, it seems like it's past midnight...and it is a special day afterall, why not made it also a special night? What do you say Frisk?'' - Chara said as they got on top of me.
''I suppose...'' - I blushed deeply. 
''Hey...be honest with me, if you are not comfortable with doing it, it's fine, we don't have to.'' - They said as their caressed my cheek. 
''I want to, you just made me nervous silly!'' - I laughed as Chara slowly placed her lips on my neck. 
''So is it a yes....or maybe a no?'' - They said it under their breath nuzzling my nose. 
''What do you think?'' - I said as I ran my fingers through their hair. 

Chara smirked as they continued kissing my neck and massaging my stomach. I couldn't help myself but to make a quiet whimpering sound. Chara seemed to smile at that as they continued to nibble on my collarbone. 

''W-wait...'' - I couldn't catch a breath, I knew this is not alright and we should wait a bit longer, besides what if someone comes in? I don't think neither one of us would be able to explain what's happening. 
''Hm?'' - Chara raised their eyebrow and looked intimately at me with their sparkly ruby-crimson eyes. 
''I don't think I'm quite ready...'' - I frowned, I knew they won't like this answer, but I can't keep this all inside of me. 
''That's fine, I, honestly, didn't think you would agree on this either...and I don't really have enough courage to do it, I wanted to see how far will you let me go.'' - Chara tried to stay as cold as possible but I could see that they were on the edge to burst out of laughter. 
''You idiot!'' - I said as I took a little heart shaped pillow from my left and threw it on their face. 

It hit Chara's head, they tried to look really mad, but they just started smirking and laughing, it was that kind of laughter that you simply can't control, and oh boy, it was so contagious aswell. 
We laughed at each other for a while until we heard someone opening up our door. Both of us thought it was mom, but for our surprise, it was our fluffy friend we both cherished and adored. 

''What are you two doing...haven't mom told you guys that you two should be sleeping already?'' - Asriel said as he rubbed his eye, he was clearly really tired. 
''Come here buddy, join us.'' - Chara sent him a comforting smile and tapped their pale cold hand on the bed. 
''How did you know I was unable to sleep, Chara?'' - Asriel mumbled. 
''I know you pretty well silly.'' - Chara said as Asriel sat next to them. 

All three of us soon enough fell asleep cuddling. And I could tell Chara got a lot warmer because of Asriel's warmth. But something was odd, when I woke up in the middle of the night, Chara wasn't there. I tried to get up, but my arm was wraped around Asriel's. 

''What in the world are you doing Chara...'' - I muttered. 

I slowly got my arm out, and I tried to get up in silence, thankfully I didn't wake up Asriel. I opened the door, and went to the living room, in my surprise, Chara was there, holding a brush in their hand and watercolour palette in other. They were painting something, I assumed it was something for mom. I tried to sneak to them, but it was no use, they noticed me before I even moved. They put their index finger on their mouth telling me to keep it quiet, then they waved their hand and told me to come closer. 

''What do you think?'' - Chara looked at me with excitement. As soon as I laid my eyes on the piece, my heart exploded into million pieces. I knew Chara was extremely gifted for painting and drawing, but I never thought they could turn a simply family picture into something so beautiful, you could just tell the whole story from looking at the picture for only few moments. It was a time lapse painting of Chara, Asriel, Asgore, mom, Undyne, Alphys...everyone, including myself. 
''Cat got your tongue?'' - They chuckled. 
''It's brilliant...'' - I was seriously in lack of words, but my mind was overwhelmed by all these emotions Chara expressed though a tiny piece of artwork. 

''Do you wanna go bake a cake for mom?'' - Chara leaned closer to my face, bumping their forehead with mine, giving me a determined smirk. I was in lack of words already, so it took me a second to soak everything in, but I nodded. As soon as they got my signal, they took me by the hand and took me to the kitchen. 

''Okay, now...don't laugh.'' - Chara said biting their lip. 
''What is it?'' 
''I....I don't know how to cook...'' - Chara said looking down. 
I slapped my face as soon as I heard them. 
''Okay, and how do you think we're going to bake a cake for mom?'' - I said as I started laughing. 

''I think I can help.'' - We heard a voice coming from behind us. 
''Mom!'' - Both of us exclaimed as soon as we saw her.