Memories

Charas POV:

  ''You're beautiful Frisk, thank you for existing, thank you for giving me one more chance to live.'' - I said as  I looked at Frisks eyes.
I felt weaker than I ever have.  But Frisk was that light that kept me going. And if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't even be here. I would love to get to know them more than I already do. 

Frisk was truly beautiful, however you would turn it. Their soul glows so bright, even when they face the most terrifying dangers I've seen. They are the bravest of all of the people I've seen. But they are also the sweetest and the most fragile I've seen. It fills me with determination when I look into their eyes. It feels like I could fit so many galaxies in their eyes. All of my fears are now gone. 

They slowly approached me as they sat on my lap and laid their head on my shoulder. I held them tight and close. They were so warm. I wish we could stay like this for a little longer, without getting mom worried...

''Chara, what was it like for you up there?'' - Frisk asked. 
''I didn't like it there to be honest. Why do you ask that all of a sudden?'' - I was confused, but I'd gladly answer them as much as I could let myself to. 
''I know, but, what was it really like, what was the relationship between you and your parents, classmates, everyone...'' - They kept asking questions. I just sighed. 
''My parents didn't get along really well...I was a Valentines day mistake, they said...'' - I explained. Those words would hurt me again and again, no matter how many times I've already heard it.
''But you're the best mistake that ever happened, without you, I wouldn't probably be here either!'' - Frisk tried to cheer me up. 
''Ha ha'' - I tried to laugh, it sounded so fake. But I tried. 
''I'm sorry for bringing this subject up, but I would really like to get to know you.'' - Frisk apologized. 
''It's fine, as I said, I was a Valentines day mistake, and they didn't want to take care of me, they only got me clothes and food, and bought my school supplies, they didn't really care what was going to happen to me in the end.'' - I said that through a laugh. I don't know why, but, whenever a topic like this comes up, I always laugh. It's like some kind of a defensive system. 
''That's horrible...I'm so sorry'' - Frisk said as they hugged me tight and kissed me on the cheek. 
''It's fine, I just felt lonely. My classmates would always pick up on me that I'm a demon, or Satans little doll. I used to be really weak, they would bully me both physically and verbally. I couldn't defend myself. I was diagnosed with depression and schizophrenia from the very young age.'' - This was way harder to say than I thought it would. But it's good to finally let it off my chest. 

Frisk didn't say anything at all, they just grabbed my hand really tight. I could tell they knew what I was going through. 

''As I grew older, I started defending myself, soon enough everyone became scared of me. Even the teachers, I didn't want to go to school anymore, everyone would be so terrified when I would walk in. But the truth is, I was very lonely, and I just wanted someone to approach me and ask me how is my day going, nothing more.'' - I slapped my face gently. - ''Stupid, isn't it?'' 

''I don't think it's stupid Chara...'' - Frisk said quietly, they pulled me in their embrace tightly. 
''This is the first time I actually told someone about my past, and, I don't feel like crying...you really are something, aren't you?'' - I chuckled as I looked at Frisk. 

They lift my chin up and leaned close to me, our lips collided once again, but every time they do, it always seems like it was the first. I could feel my blood pressure getting higher. It feels as if my throat is burning. I felt shivers running all over my body as Frisks arms slowly started exploring my neck. They were really passionate, but at the same time really shy, I found it incredibly adorable, I retrieved the favor as I ran my hand through their hair. 

They pulled off the kiss really slowly as a smile appeared on their face.  
''I'm only special when I'm with you!'' - Frisk finally answered my question that was obviously rhetorically. 
''God! I adore you so much!'' -  I burst in a laugh, I couldn't help myself. They are the reason why I can smile, for real this time. They covered their face, it was like they were about to cry
''Oh my god, Frisk, are you okay!?'' - I got worried. 
''Chara, calm down I'm only laughing!'' - They looked at me as they laughed. 
''My bad!'' - I slapped my forehead lightly. 

''We should probably head home, I think Asriel's already back from school.'' - Frisk said as they got up. 
''Noooo~'' - I said tiredly. Frisk just rolled their eyes. 
''Am I seriously the only one responsible here?'' - They asked as they tried to look at me more strictly than usual, but no use, a little laugh came out of them. 
''I wouldn't know, are you?'' - I was just kidding of course. 

Well, I finally got up and took them by their hand. As we head up to the river. 
''Well, hello children, are you up for a ride?'' - A river person offered to take us to the Snowdin, so we hooped in their boat. It didn't take them long to get us there. We finally arrived and waved the river person as we head up to the center. We didn't tarry too much there, we headed up to the ruins as fast as possible. We got home, and mom welcomed us. Seems like Asriel still hasn't returned home. 

''You two came back earlier than I expected, were you two good?'' - Toriel asked us. We both nodded as we came in the cozy, warm house.