I Think They Caught A Cold

Charas POV

I  remember falling asleep on the dining table, but I woke up in my bedroom with Frisk sleeping with their head on my bed and their body kneeling on the floor. Frisk probably brought me back to the bed...that dork. I slowly got up and sat on the floor kissing their cheek softly. I wonder how long did Frisk stay awake, they are usually wide awake hours before me.

Right after I kissed them, their beautiful chocolate brown eyes slowly started to open up.

"Good morning Chara..." - They said with a slightly sleepy voice.
"Good morning Frisk" - I said as smile took over my mouth.

Frisk crawled to me pouting at me. I lowered my head pressing my lips against theirs softly. Frisk didn't kiss back but just smiled and jumped in my arms.

"Chara?" - Frisk asked as they nuzzled against my chest.
"What is it Frisk?" - I raised my eyebrow while I stroked their hair. It was so silky and fragile, typically for Frisk.
"We're having guests today, right?" - They said not letting go of me
"I suppose, mom said so..." - I said as I pulled them a little closer to me.
"I-I don't think I can be with them..." - Frisk said with a shaky voice.
"What do you mean Frisk?" - I got a little worried.
"I don't feel too good Chara..." - Frisk answered as they started shivering.
"I'll go get mom, you can stay in my bed if you want to..." - I said as I tried to get up. But Frisk caught me by my sleeve and didn't let go.
"Don't leave me alone...please..." - Frisk looked down as they began to shiver a little more.

"I'm not gonna leave you Frisk..." - I said slighty frowning and scooping them up bridal style. Frisk blushed and covered their eyes.
"What is it Frisk, you don't like it?" - I said chuckling.
"That was kinda unpredictable" - Frisk said with a little laugh.

I carried them over to my bed, and covered them with three blankets so they wouldn't catch a cold.

"I'm gonna be back in a minute, okay?" - I said as they pouted at me.

I went out of our room looking for mom. She wasn't in a living room, hmm....that's unfortunate, she usually reads a book in here at this time, she is probably in the kitchen then. And there she was, she was preparing something, I couldn't really guess what.

"Mom!" - I said from behind.
"What is it my child?" - She turned around.
"I think Frisk might be sick..." - I looked down frowning.

Toriel took me by the hand and we ran to mine and Frisks bedroom. Frisk was lying down on my bed silent. Their face was covered in sweat and their face turned slightly red. Toriel approached them and sat on the bed beside them. She placed her paw on Frisks face.

"They just have a fever, it's probably just a cold, if you want to, you two can stay here while we have guests...I know it's kind of rude but it's the best for Frisk to stay safe. I have a faith in you, Chara." - What Toriel just said filled me with determination.

Yeah, Determination to keep holding onto Frisk. And so it be it. I stayed up watching over Frisk.

"Chara.....?" - Frisk finally woke up as their hand reacher for mine. Frisks hand was as cold as ice.
"What is it Frisk?" - I asked as I rubbed their hand trying to warm it up.
"D-Do you wanna come cuddle...I know it's not the best idea since I'm contagious but...." - They frowned.

I chuckled and instantly hooped inside of my bed with them. Frisk just laughed pulling me closer. I wraped my arms around them pulling them in a tight hug. Soon enough we both fell asleep. But something woke me up. It was a noise coming from the living room, that must be Sans, Papyrus and....uh...Dr.Alphys and Undyne? I wouldn't know, I suppose some things have changed while I was dead, I only saw them during Frisks journey. Undyne seems pretty cool though. Frisk is still asleep, they look so peaceful here in my arms. I leaned down giving them a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Chara!" - Frisk chuckled.
"Oh my goodness, you're awake! I'm sorry I woke you up!" - I got nervous, I should't have woke them up, they are sick after all...

Frisk nuzzled my neck gently which made me blush. I heard them smiling and god they were so cute.

"What's with that little grin of yours?" - I chuckled giving them a little smirk.
"Guess what I'm wearing!" - Frisk gave me a big dorky smile.
"Why should I? I can see you clearly!" - I rolled my eyes.
"Pfff, no silly, I'm wearing the smile you gave me!" - Frisk winked at me and burst in laugh.
"You dork!" - I slapped my face gently while they put their head and hand on my chest.

"Is everything alright with you two?" - Toriel opened the door quickly.
"Mhm!" - We both said at the same time.
"Chara you're going to catch a cold." - She sighed and shooked her head gently.
"If it is because of Frisk I don't mind." - I gave mom a big smile as Frisk hugged me tight.
"Well, Frisk seems much better now, do you two want to join us maybe? We're watching a movie called" Heathers"? I'm not sure, but it would be nice to introduce Chara to your new friends, right Frisk?" - Toriel gave us a warm smile.

Frisk looked at me with a smirk.
"All right we're going!" - I said as Frisk and I got out of my bed.
"We'll be in the living room, I backed a pie with extra chocolate" - She gave us a wink, as we ran out of our bedroom.