2

We screamed and cheered as we clinked glasses.

"Yes! You got the part! That means you can come back and graduate!!" Megan shouted.

"Don't party without me!" Ian laughed.

"Hey!" Megan smiled, and I stood up to hug him. Megan told all our friends about me getting the job, and they insisted we celebrate.

Ian sat next to me in the booth. Soon Max came, and our friend Claire.

"When do you start?" Claire asked me.

"I'm supposed to go tomorrow morning, and I'm nervous!" I laughed, and they all joined.

Ian casually put his arm around me.
"Don't be! You'll kill it!" He assured me with a smile, and I couldn't help but blush.

"You two! Stop making googly eyes!" Max laughed and flicked water at us. We jumped, laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"To Eleanor and new jobs!" Megan shouted, holding her glass in the air.
We all repeated her, and clinked our glasses.

After a fun night, Ian insisted he walk me back to my dorm. He slowly took my hand, and my heart jumped a bit.

"Thanks. For walking me back." I smiled, and he shrugged with a smile.

"Not a problem."

"Well goodnight." I smiled, and he waved bye. I got in my dorm, and had just taken off my shoes when there was a knock on the door.

Confused, I went to the door and opened it. Before I knew it, I felt his lips against mine. I was shocked, but smiled against his lips.

"That was for good luck tomorrow. Not that you'll need it." He smiled sheepishly. I blushed.

"Goodnight Eleanor."

"Goodnight Ian."

I closed the door, and was screaming on the inside.