5

I stood up, with a nervous smile. Ian looked from me to Louis, confuseda.

"Hey, I called you but you never answered." Ian said a bit disappointed. I looked at Louis, and he just gave me a look like really? Him?

"Um, I was at work. Sorry." I smiled. Ian nodded his head and looked back at Louis. Louis took off his shades revealing his gorgeous blue eyes. Wait? What?

I smirked because without Louis' shades, he kind of looked intimidated by Ian, but Ian looked the same way.

"What's going on here?" Ian asked me while looking at Louis. Louis only smirked and looked at me as well.

Oh God. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I shook my head.

"Names Louis." Louis smirked, holding his hand out. Ian hesitated, but shook his hand.

"Where have I heard that name?" Ian asked me, trying to remember. Oh yeah, we were talking about it in class.

"Um, it's a popular name." I said nodding my head. Ian wasn't buying it though.

"Well, we should get going." Louis said taking his bags. Ian eyed him as Louis casually put his arm around my waist. I smiled, as I casually pushed his hand off.

"Yeah, we should." I agreed with Louis. Ian nodded his head.

"Um, we're still on for the movies on Friday right?" Ian asked me, and it pained me to look in his beautiful, hopeful, green eyes.

"She can't, we have plans." Louis answered for me with a smirk. It took everything in me not to roll my eyes and go with Ian.

"You two? Together?" Ian asked pointing to Louis and I.

"Yeah, sorry but we're already late." Louis said tugging my waist and I groaned silently to myself.

"Eleanor? What's going on?" Ian asked, and I mouthed sorry to him as Louis tugged me out of there.

I kept picturing Ian's sad and confused face as we waited for the car.

"Who the hell was that? Boyfriend of yours?" He scoffed. I glared at him.

"No..."

"Lies. You at least have a thing going on, am I right?" He asked with his signature smirk. It made my heart skip a beat.

"Well we were never official." I confessed, and looked to the ground.

"You mean, you had a boyfriend and you still asked for the job? You know you can't be seen with him. Ever again." He said with a laugh, and shook his head. I frowned at that.

"Hey! In all fairness! I didn't know I'd have to be your fake girlfriend!" I shouted, and he immediately told me to shut up.

"Someone could hear you! Jeez! They couldn't have picked someone a bit brighter?" He hissed. He's hopeless!!

The car pulled up and he jumped in before me. I shook my head, and got in after him.

"You're such a child." I told him, but he zoned me out singing to the radio. I gave up and just looked out the window.

"Am I going back to the hotel?" I asked as I noticed we weren't going in the direction of Uni.

"Unfortunately." He sighed.

Why does he hate me so much?! We got out of the car, but had to go the back way so no cameras caught us.

"Hey! It's Eleanor!" Harry smiled, and let me in. I smiled, and hugged him with Niall after.

"What are you boys up to?" I asked them.

"Nothing much. Louis went to the mall, Niall went to get food. Haven't really left the hotel." Liam said with a chuckle. I nodded my head.

"Hey Ni, up for Fifa?" Louis challenged. "You know it!" Niall shouted and they went to the tv. How do these guys stay so fit?

"Louis? Who's taking me home?" I asked because they all looked like they were getting comfy.

"Relax will ya? I'll take you home in I have too. Jeez." He said too focused on the game.

"Wanna leave us already?" Harry asked, and I giggled shaking my head.

"Course not. I just need to get home." I said, and he nodded his head. Guess I'll get comfy too. I sat next to Harry on the floor and watched them play.

"El, someones calling you." Zayn told me from the table. I got up and rushed to my phone.

"Is it lover boy?" Louis asked sarcastically with a roll of the eyes. It was Megan.

"Shut up will you." I snapped, and all the boys were shocked except for Louis.

"Who's lover boy?" Niall asked Louis, and Louis just rolled his eyes and told Niall to focus.

"Hey Megs. What's up?" I asked. I went into the room so they didn't hear me.

"What's up with you? Ian told me he ran into you at Starbucks but you were with some Louis guy." She said confused. Oh shit... I bit my lip.

"Umm...well, it's complicated you see." I told her. I heard her scoff.

"What's going on? You were so excited to tell me Ian kissed you because it's what you've been wanting since freshman year in high school. Who's Louis?" She asked again.

"He's just someone. A friend."

"A friend? Ian said that Louis guy had his hands all over you." She said, and I rolled my eyes.

"He did not have his arms all over me. Gosh."

Louis stuck his head in and motioned it was time for me to go.

"Listen. I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Promise. Bye." I hung up and said bye to the boys.

We got in the back of the car, and the driver made our way to Uni. Louis just looked out the window.

"Was it Ian? Who called you?" He asked still looking out the window. Louis looked exhausted.

"No. Why does it matter?"

"It doesn't. Listen, tomorrow we're going to a club, and paps will definitely be there. That means you and I will be pictured together for the first time. So look presentable and not like you do right now, yeah?" He said.

"I hate you." I said as I got out of the car and made my way to the dorms.

Just think about thr money El. You're doing it for the money. Wanna graduate here? Yes. Then just put up with Louis and his shit.

The Elounor Stunt ♡Elounor♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें